Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Slenderman

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 5:05am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

Some people believe that The Rake is an ally of Slenderman

No! That's just what you all people think. Rake is Slender's enemy. Rake is the killer. Slender is just protecting us. Why are we people thinking that he's the killer? Because we always find him next to the dead bodies. Everybody is blaming Slender for what the Rake has done. Slender and Rake are enemies, not allies.

-Jeff

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 5:13am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

No! That's just what you all people think. Rake is Slender's enemy. Rake is the killer. Slender is just protecting us. Why are we people thinking that he's the killer? Because we always find him next to the dead bodies. Everybody is blaming Slender for what the Rake has done. Slender and Rake are enemies, not allies.

Proof!

-Jeff

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 1:51pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,812 posts

No! That's just what you all people think.

Probably because Slendy was the bad guy in the original thread where he was created, along with Marble Hornets and every other famous thing about him.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:20pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

You're saying that like if people were actually afraid of Slenderman...wait a minute, people are actually afraid of Slendy? xD Slenderman isn't even that scary. The scariest part about him is his game and the picture that the creator of Slenderman made.

some people are afraid of him and believe that he is real. it would be much worse if weeping angels were real...

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:21pm

BRF321JOJO

BRF321JOJO

88 posts

All slendy wants is his $20

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 11:02am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

some people are afraid of him and believe that he is real. it would be much worse if weeping angels were real...

Hey! Slender is the good guy. He's protecting you. The one who people should be afraid of is his enemy-Rake.

-Jeff

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 1:03pm

theawesomnator

theawesomnator

53 posts

You know I actually had some nightmares about Slendy Man. But I'm not so scared of him. Just as long as he doesn't try to kill me or anything like that!

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 8:11am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

Hey! Slender is the good guy. He's protecting you. The one who people should be afraid of is his enemy-Rake.

If you knew anything about the subject, you'd know that he's called Slenderman.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 9:57am

partydevil

partydevil

5,091 posts

All slendy wants is his $20

i want my $20 back.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 2:23pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

The original legend of Slender Man mentions that it kidnaps children and influences the behavior of others. He picks off his victims in the woods, playgrounds or near rivers.

i found a site (klick me) where i found the words above.

but the following site/link does not say anything about slendy killing children.

Slender Man

i do not care, he is not real.

Reply to The Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!