Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Slenderman

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 11:55am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,882 posts

I hear rumors through the interwebz.... a slender man movie has been whispered about..... thoughts?

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 2:49pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

a movie about slendy? pictureing him as a creepy monster or as a helpful guard?

slenderman, a movie about a tall, faceless man who kills people. but someone escaped his grasp so they can make a sequel where slenderman dies, only to show at the end that he can not die

or

slenderman vs the rake, a movie about slenderman and his rival, the rake...needless to say that slendy wins but the rake survives so they can make a sequel.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:13am

joshuawgner55

joshuawgner55

20 posts

He's a good guy then? So that's why he's after you in the forest, and why they're making a game about him where you have to try not to get killed by him. That clears up allot of things...

maybe the games are of fiction, just like most media nowadays...

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 6:21pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

I hear rumors through the interwebz.... a slender man movie has been whispered about..... thoughts?

It was made. It's a low budget film and it's free to watch on youtube.

It is a full movie. 1 hour and 18 minutes actually.

The Slender Man

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 1:53am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,704 posts

maybe the games are of fiction, just like most media nowadays...

Of course they are of fiction. It's hard to make a non-fiction game out of a fictitious character

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 10:08pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,296 posts

I have no opinion on Slenderman. On one hand, yes, I know he was created for a contest. On the other, now that he's been mentioned, SOMEWHERE in some alternate universe he exsists, because it is in the capacity of alternate universes to include EVERYTHING that has been thought of and some things that aren't. But that has almost nothing to do with this.
He doesn't scare me. Neither does the game. You know what scares me? STEVE. And that's not a joke. Steve is a creepy *** alien that has killed random permutations of the same twelve people over 359 times, because they're stuck in a house.
Again, that has nothing to do with Slender, though.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 8:20pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,625 posts

Knight

Here's a song about Slenderman

Ohhh a Slenderman movie. Another piece of media that will most likely not be scary.

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 2:06am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

[/quote]It was made. It's a low budget film and it's free to watch on youtube.

It is a full movie. 1 hour and 18 minutes actually.

The Slender Man[quote]

I'll watch this...i'm only hearing this movie...and they say its full of suspense..

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 8:51am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Ohhh a Slenderman movie. Another piece of media that will most likely not be scary.

It wasn't scary but it was well made.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 8:32pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

249 posts

Slender.....
Says it all!

Reply to The Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!