Forums

ForumsForum Games

Epic's Tactical Base vs. Base Strategy RPG!

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 10:11am

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

I learn Thundara and I go out to the plains with selphy to search for a mine.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 3:12pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

...Well ****. I pray for the gods to teleport me to Rai.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 5:42pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Okay, the intro had me confused. What class can I be? Other than that I would like to join Sonic's team.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 7:12pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Oh my GOSH kyle wants to join :D Yeah, the intro's kind of "Hit the ground running", but i'll explain.

What kind of hero do you want to be?:
Fast, sneaky types should be Strikers-Go Assassin's Creed style on Armor units but risk getting sniped with Ninja-esque abilities.
Assistant/helper types heroes should be Support-Help take down those darn Strikers and stay away from Infantry with team/troop helping abilities.
Big, slow tanks should be Armor-ABSORB ALL DAMAGE, watch as those pathetic Infantry fail to pierce your armor, but good luck if you can swing fast enough to cleave a Striker in twain.
Brave front-linesmen should be Infantry-Wreck the enemy with high-damage abilities and overwhelm those Support types, but flee at the sight of an Armor.

Kyle, sound good? Note that if you join the Anarchists (Sonic's team), you miss out on building your own little Lolcatia 2.0, but you DO get TRIPLE EXP from combat! Fair, because Necropolitans (Gamer's team), gain EXP from building/leveling buildings and units.

There's also a Storyline Quest you can take, it has something to do with a fanatical cultist group that worships ME. ;D

If you don't already know, I'll update every other day to give you guys enough time to post.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 8:22pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Lemme reword a bit of it.

Fast, sneaky types should be Strikers-Go Assassin's Creed style on Armor units but risk getting sniped with Ninja-esque abilities.

Fast, sneaky types should be Strikers-Go Assassin's Creed style on Armor units with Ninja-esque abilities but risk getting sniped by Support types.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 10:44pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

I think I'll be an anarchist Armor. I would like Plate Armor, a B.Sword and a tower shield.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 11:46pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Righto. Note that these items are going to be CRAP Tier 1, but if you meet a Blacksmith you can get them upgraded for a cost.
Here be your sheet:
Kylelolcat, Lvl 2 XP 0/2000, (Armor) 2000 HP 100 MP
    Weapon: Cheap B. Sword T1
    Armor: Cracked Plate Armor T1
    Inventory (1/10: Flimsy Tower Shield (T1 Weapon)

Yeah, A B. Sword's 2-handed, but you can also use the tower shield as a weapon. Just keep in mind the realistic qualities of your weapon.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 12:10am

Poizaz00

Poizaz00

90 posts

Go in! Kill! Armok will be pleased.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 5:18pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Kylelolcat, Lvl 2 XP 0/2000, (Armor) 2000 HP 100 MP
    Weapon: Cheap B. Sword T1
    Armor: Cracked Plate Armor T1
    Inventory (1/10: Flimsy Tower Shield (T1 Weapon)

Actually, a B.Sword should be one or two handed, since that's what it was designed for. One-handed allows for more defense by allowing me to use a shield, while two-handed allows me to put more power into my swing and do more damage. Hence its other name, a hand-and-a-half sword. I've actually dome research into medieval weaponry. At the very least, we could reach a compromise that I could use a B.Sword one-handed at a higher level, IE the D&D factor of having a B.Sword be Martial two-handed, but Exotic one-handed.

I decide that a good armor will need good arms and armaments. And in order to get good arms and armaments, I will need to go find a way to get gold. And in order to get gold, I will need to go on an adventure! To the Scary Volcano!

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 6:32pm

Azywng

Azywng

114 posts

At least I know I can cast i guess.
Azywng: Lvl 4, XP 0/2000 (Support) 2000 HP 100 MP
    Weapon: (Light) GC Staff (T3)
    Armor: (Light) GC Mage Robes (T2)
    Inventory (0/10):

Hmm... I look around for some low-level evil snowmen (or creatures) to melt.

Reply to Epic's Tactical Base vs. Base Strategy RPG!

You must be logged in to post a reply!