Forums

ForumsForum Games

Epic's Tactical Base vs. Base Strategy RPG!

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 8:34am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

Well....crap. I've been enjoying hosting this game. If I work it out, maybe I can make a spinoff in his honor? Come on, guys. I need feedback.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 10:40am

Poizaz00

Poizaz00

627 posts

I prepare my sword and pray to Armok, then open the chest, looking behind me to see if the statues do anything.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 10:46am

gamermartin

gamermartin

317 posts

If you did, I would join

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 12:49pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

Alright, listen up: theEPICgameKING has left Armor Games. Permanently. His injuries and life in general have taken priority. One of his last requests was that this game end immediately. This RPG is officially over.

As a result, I am considering making a spin-off. A lot of you are at really cool parts of the story and in the middle of battles. If enough of you are interested, I'll start a thread in the Tavern to discuss the set-up.

I need EVERYONE playing this game to reply with feedback and a yes/no vote. Ferret may lock this thread soon, so reply IMMEDIATELY, either here or on my Profile (if it locks).

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 3:16pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

I vote yes for spinoff!

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 6:20pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

I too vote yes for a spin off.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 6:29pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

Sonic posted on my profile to say yes. That's four. One more vote (posted here, my profile is glitching) and I'll start a thread in the Tavern. Tell the other players, guys.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:05pm

Poizaz00

Poizaz00

627 posts

Yes. I want a spinoff!

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:13pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Are you sure you want to start it in the tavern? It'll just get moved anyways...

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:22pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

Im going to start a discussion on how to run the new game. I'm thinking about removing the whole "base" element and making it more of an adventure RPG. We can't make it an exact copy, so what should we keep? What should we replace, or remove completely? The final game will appear here. I'll get it (the jumpstart discussion thread in the Tavern) started tomorrow. Until then, get the other players to check in to this thread and vote.

Reply to Epic's Tactical Base vs. Base Strategy RPG!

You must be logged in to post a reply!