Forums

ForumsForum Games

Epic's Tactical Base vs. Base Strategy RPG!

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:10pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

317 posts

I quickly use ice with 10mp and shoot it from my staff to try to increase the chances of it hitting and throw the shurikens at shadow and take some steps back. I also charge my staff with another 10mp of thunder so if shadow gets close I use it to shock him.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:56pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Mind if I search for the Ghost shogun. let's play, shall we. and might as well equip the armor, though I will keep the bandana on my head.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 1:26am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

I try to dodge both the ice and the throwing stars. After which, I use 10mp to use my light attack, (which as the name suggest uses light to do damage, and since it light it probably won't miss.) .

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 4:11pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Gamermartin vs Shadowgun
Gamermartin: 1000 HP, 70 MP (Support)
Weapon: Oak staff T1
Armor: Mage robes T1
Shadowgun: 700 HP 86 MP (Armor)
Weapon: Smallsword T1
Armor: Robes T1
Shadow. you dont have it right now, but you give me an idea...Light Ray is an optional spell found in dungeons, a high-accuracy, low-power, light-elemental attack.
Shadow fail-casts Light Ray before Gamer freezes him for 300 damage! He also tosses his shruiken, and hits, but since Shadow is stuck in a thick layer of ice, all the shruiken does is stick in it a centimeter away from going in his eye.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 4:22pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Okay sonic, its your funeral...You're going to be facing someone EIGHT (8) levels higher than you, with T3 equipment and a Type-advantage to you. *Prepare Sonic's death bed.* Then again you might defy all odds and get another SUPER CRITICAL. Doubt it.
Unfair battle mode: Sonic vs LEGENDARY Ghost Shogun
Sonic: 2000 HP 100 MP (Infantry)
Weapon: Kingdom key T1
Armor: Weak Exoskeleton and Bandana combo T1.5 lol
Ghost Shogun Zokozan: 10000 HP 250 MP (Armor)
Weapon: Shame's shadow T3
Armor: Shame's Persistence T3
All Legendary Monster battles include WAAAAY more depth and detail. Observe the below wallotext.
Zokozan, once a proud shogun of samurai, died shamefully on this beach. He'd been relaxing when an antlion attacked, and it beheaded him before he grabbed his weapon. Dying barehanded, a broken bottle of saki beside him, Zokozan's apprentices tossed him into the ocean; a shameful way to die.
Sonic approaches the spirit of the once-proud shogun. Instantly the temperature cools signifigantly, as lifeless, tear-filled eyes stare into his soul. "I will not die shamefully again. Perhaps if I slay enough antlions and weak adventuers like you, my spirit shall be at peace once more. Good bye, weakling." Already donned in Shame's Persistence, a blue-tinged armor made of innumerable quarter-sized scales of Mythril, Zokozan unsheathes the sword of those who died as he did. Shame's Pride, a heavy, unwieldy, wide-bladed sword, so different from the graceful and thin katana as further punishment, betraying incredible malice to those foolish enough to be caught on its business end.
"Your move, adventurer."
*End wallotext.exe.*

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 6:37pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

"you're just looking to regain your honor, right? well how is killing weak adventurers that are no match for you going to complete that?"

I think my first move is going to be parrying his attack, but not attacking him just yet.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 6:40pm

metalox

metalox

16 posts

i use the tunder spell, for 50 mp!!!!

I yell at the ghost ninja -MOUHAHAHA your gonna die!

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:04pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

I look you of the ice helplessly an attempt to cast a fire spell to free my self, (that if I can, I use 10mp.)

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:45pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Unfair battle mode: Sonic vs LEGENDARY Ghost Shogun
Sonic: 1900 HP 100 MP (Infantry)
Weapon: Kingdom key T1
Armor: Weak Exoskeleton and Bandana combo T1.5 lol
Ghost Shogun Zokozan: 10000 HP 240 MP (Armor)
Weapon: Shame's Pride T3
Armor: Shame's Persistence T3

"Weak adventurers like you are the most dishonourable of all; just starting out, think they can challenge REAL foes! When not at this beach slaying those **** antlions, I train myself to be ever stronger, slaying all that dare face Shame's Pride! This cursed sword...so crude, yet so effective!" Zokozan crouches, then swings right into Sonic's parry. Sadly, his sword weighs enough to continue through Sonic's parry, shoving him back about 10 feet and dealing 100 piercing damage, costing Zokozan 10 MP! I told you he was gonna be tough! His massive sword shoves everything back, parry or not. I'd dodge if I were you; remember, Armor units are slow. That's why Strikers win against them-they dance around the slow strikes with ease. Infantry, like you-not so fast. Strong, offensive types, but not really fast. I actually expected him to one-shot you, guess not.

Metalox vs Ghost Ninja
Metalox 1000 HP 50 MP
Weapon: Oak staff T1
Armor: Mage Robes T1
Ghost Ninja: Overkilled!
Weapon: Shruiken T1
Armor: Black Leather T1
Yeeeeowch! Did you use enough MP there? You deal so much damage to the Ghost Ninja, you Overkill it! Overkills happen when you deal kill the enemy with enough extra damage to exceed its HP! And you easily did over 1000 damage there. Overkills net you EITHER double XP OR taking both weapon and armor from the enemy. You pick.

*NOTE* Equipment is available to trade in the Black Market! You can sell extra stuff as well as buy. Next Turn i'll be incorporating an Inventory for each character. Every non-equipped item you have goes here, up to 10 unless you find a Magic Backpack, in which case it goes up to 20.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:55pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

317 posts

while shadow is immobalized by the ice I pull the shuriken out and get back seeing him try to cast fire. I prepare to use thunder for 40mp when the ice starts to melt(if it melts) because water is conductive

Reply to Epic's Tactical Base vs. Base Strategy RPG!

You must be logged in to post a reply!