Forums

ForumsForum Games

Epic's Tactical Base vs. Base Strategy RPG!

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 3:13am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

I'm going to try my luck. I mean, come on. It's a crab. Giant or not.

Crabs are not the most mobile creatures, so I attempt to lure it in to attacking me. Once it does I'll try to dodge it, circle around and go for a back stab.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 6:28am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

That's cute. try to parry it's attack to stun it, unless it's it charged up kick, in which case get out of the way, and do a three hit combo on it afterwords.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 4:06pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

CRAB BATTLE mode: Voidy vs. Giant Crab
Devoidless the Mod: Level 1, XP 0/1000 (Striker)1000 HP, 100 MP
Weapon: Bare hands!
Armor: Mod's leathers T1
Inventory: (1/10): Katana T1
Giant Crab: Level 3 (Infantry) 2250 HP 0 MP
Weapon: Claws T1
Armor: Large Shell T2

Have you ever been squeezed in half by a giant crab? It's painful! Thankfully, Voidy out-maneuvers the claw pinch and stabs it in the back...sadly, the weak little knife lodges in the shell, dealing no damage. It's also stuck. What now, you just lost your weapon? Will you attempt to fight it off with matrial arts?
Hint: Go for the soft spots. THE EYES!

Battle mode: Sonic vs. Soldier type Heartless
Sonicheroes95: Lvl 2, XP 800/2000 (Infantry) 2000 HP, 100 MP
Weapon: Kingdom Key T1
Armor: Black leather and Bandana Combo T1.5
Inventory: (0/10)
Soldier Heartless: Lvl 2, 1400 HP 0 MP(Infantry)
Weapon: None
Armor: None

The soldier tries to kick you, but you dodge and three-hit-combo it for 600! Good move.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 4:57pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

317 posts

I explore the temple and I stay alert

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 5:40pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Parry it's next attack(again, dodge if it's charged... or better yet, don't they have a reaction I can use if they use a charged up attack... whatever.) and slash it twice before finishing by cleaving it up into the air.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 6:00pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

@Gamer: You enter the Strange Plains Temple!
First off, you're in a large, rectangular room built of carved stone. Stone stairs lead both up and down, so there's at least three floors to this baby. This floor seems to be some sort of church or whatnot: A blood-soaked altar stands at the far end of the room. Strange...the blood is fresh...There is no body to be seen. Four arches, two on each side, lead to other rooms.
That's all you notice before you're attacked! BATTLE MODE ENGAGE!
Battle mode: Gamermartin vs. Cultist neophyte
Gamermartin: Lvl 2, XP 0/2000 (Support) 2000 HP, 100 MP
Weapon: Hill Giant's Mallet T3
Armor: Mage robes T1
Inventory: (1/10): Oak staff T1
Cultist Neophyte: Lvl 4, 2000 HP, 100 MP
Weapon: Cult dagger T2
Armor: Cult robes T1
The enemy says something! "The Sacred Order of the Green Cross will punish you, infidel! Our god, theEPICgameKING, king of all nature, suffers no intruders!"
(Yeah, since in this game I'm god, it's only right that I have at least one crazy fanatical cult that worships me. Dont worry, i'm a nice god. *Thunda.*)

Battle mode: Sonic vs. Soldier type Heartless
Sonicheroes95: Lvl 2, XP 800/2000 (Infantry) 2000 HP, 100 MP
Weapon: Kingdom Key T1
Armor: Black leather and Bandana Combo T1.5
Inventory: (0/10)
Soldier Heartless: Lvl 2, 400 HP 0 MP(Infantry)
Weapon: None
Armor: None
You do a lot of parrying! I dont trust parrying; if you're just a little late...I prefer hacking and slashing so much the enemy doesen't even have time to attempt an attack.
Anyway, you do have access to reaction commands! *Rolling...* CYCLONE SUCCESSFUL! You smash the Soldier for 1000! It flies out of range of your follow-up attacks. FINISH HIM!

@_@RANDOM EVENT@_@
A meteor crashes down in the Great Plains! It might contain something useful! Key word is MIGHT.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 6:27pm

metalox

metalox

16 posts

i go to the great plains to see what it have crash =D

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 6:33pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

You know, I kinda thought against doing what I did as soon as I hit the submit button. Oh well.

Since I figure I'm still behind it, I'll use that to my advantage.
I notice my dagger uselessly stuck in the shell of the crab. Yet this still might serve as an advantage. I'll use it as foothold to position myself on it's back. Seeing as crabs have a limited range of motion when using their claws, this seems safe enough for the moment.
Depending on what I can do, I'll either:
- Remove the katana from my inventory, wield it and then attack the eyes from this position
- Or if this can not be done, I'll just leap from the foothold and try to gouge an eye as I tumble by

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 7:32pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

@metalox: You travel to the Great Plains, but before you get to the meteor, a Slime attacks you!
Battle mode: Metalox vs Slime
Matlox: Lvl 1, XP 0/1000 (Support) 1000 HP, 100 MP
Weapon: Oak staff T1
Armor: Mage robes T1
Slime: Lvl 4, 4000 HP 0 MP (Infantry)
Be careful, this Slime has a Type-advantage over you. Fight well, try and use your magic!

Battle mode: Voidy vs Giant Crab
Devoidless the Mod: Level 1, XP 0/1000 (Striker)1000 HP, 100 MP
Weapon: Katana T1
Armor: Mod's leathers T1
Inventory: (0/10):
Giant Crab: Level 3 (Infantry) 1050 HP 0 MP
Weapon: Claws T1
Armor: Large Shell T2

As soon as you climb onto the crab, it starts bucking around like some crazy half-crab, half-horse! YEEEEE HAAAAH! You slash it for 1200 with a critical hit from the the katana! Hmm, perhaps you could try taming it after some more damage? Seems mobile enough. Of course, you'll also need a Saddle, which can be crafted from 5 leather. Until then it can just be your pet.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 7:40pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

I repeat the same attack, yet this time making sure that I don't kill it. I try to do just enough damage so that I can tame it as a pet.

Reply to Epic's Tactical Base vs. Base Strategy RPG!

You must be logged in to post a reply!