Forums

ForumsForum Games

Inferno's Dawn (World Devastation Apocalypse RPG)

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 10:49pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,585 posts

The buildings collapse right in front of you, Tsunamis Flooding Miami Beach, Hurricanes Wiping out Entire cities. It all happened so fast. The things you can do are endless. Search for survivors and start a city, Go back in time and try to stop the apocalypse. There are so many stories. Endless possibilities. Besides, I don't wanna give it away in the op post do I? Anyway guys trust me this is gonna be 10 times as popular as Paranoia.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Looks:
----------------
Inventory: (i'll decide on this.)
Alignment: (I'll explain below)
Weapons:
Equipment:
---------------

Alignment:

The alignment is two parts. The first is Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic Then there's Good, Neutral, and Evil. Like for example Chaotic Good (The Rebel) Neutral Neutral (Undecided) Lawful Evil (I don't remember) or Lawful Good (The Samaritan) Chaotic Neutral (Free Spirit) and a few others. it basically describes you.

Now let's play this game like a 1337 (Leet) boss.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 11:25pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Character Sheet:
Name:Brian Smith
Bio: A natural born leader, protective and willing to ignore the law for the good of the people he watches over. After the Apocalypse, Brian seeks to rebuild civilization.
Looks: Tall, black hair, serious-looking face.
----------------
Inventory:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Weapons:
Equipment:
---------------

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 8:02am

blk2860

blk2860

10,585 posts

Bio: A natural born leader, protective and willing to ignore the law for the good of the people he watches over. After the Apocalypse, Brian seeks to rebuild civilization.
----------------
Inventory: Digital Watch, Baseball Cap, and a Swiss army knife
Weapons:
Equipment:

You awake to find yourself lying on the sidewalk next to a destroyed building. Any closer and *splat* All you can remember is your name and a few other things. You check your watch and it says it's 10:43 A.M. Just then the Ground starts shaking and the building starts to move.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 7:37pm

Chess341

Chess341

1,000 posts

Name: Justin Erwin
Bio: Normally a loner, Justin was in the military (even if he can't remember much more than his training) and took charge of his unit when his Sarge went down. He can unite even the most hopeless group into a tactical force that should be feared. One of the only things he can remember is his wife Sarah, but he has no idea where she is.
Looks: 6ft. 2in. tall, 210 lbs., White Skin, Blue eyes, Buzzed Brown Hair.
----------------
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Weapons:
Equipment:
---------------

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 9:19pm

ichigo773

ichigo773

1,165 posts

Name: Jon L. Vexin
Bio: He was serving as a solo sniper in the marines when all hell broke loose. Jon got back to the states as fast as he could and immediately looked for his family before not finding them. Eventually he decided it would be smarter to look after himself or any others who came to him for help but he would not actively go out of his way to help others.
Looks: Short dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, 6'3" a scar across his neck from a knife
----------------
Alignment: Neutral Neutral
Weapons:
Equipment:
---------------

Im in :D

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 9:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,585 posts

Name: Justin Erwin
Bio: Normally a loner, Justin was in the military (even if he can't remember much more than his training) and took charge of his unit when his Sarge went down. He can unite even the most hopeless group into a tactical force that should be feared. One of the only things he can remember is his wife Sarah, but he has no idea where she is.
Looks: 6ft. 2in. tall, 210 lbs., White Skin, Blue eyes, Buzzed Brown Hair.
----------------
Inventory: A few military medals, a Pocket knife, a rusted bullet.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Weapons: Rusty old Assault Rifle (30x bullets)
Equipment:
---------------

You wake up under some rubble on an airfield, you have no idea where your team is. You have fond memories of Sarah telling you goodbye when you left for work that day. You find a rusty assault rifle on the ground beside you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jon L. Vexin
Bio: He was serving as a solo sniper in the marines when all hell broke loose. Jon got back to the states as fast as he could and immediately looked for his family before not finding them. Eventually he decided it would be smarter to look after himself or any others who came to him for help but he would not actively go out of his way to help others.
Looks: Short dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, 6'3" a scar across his neck from a knife
----------------
Inventory: Photo of your family, pocket watch, credit card
Alignment: Neutral
Weapons:
Equipment:
---------------

You walk down a dirt road and you find an old military jeep. In the glove compartment is and I.D saying Gary T. Vexin.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:33pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

----------------
Weapons:
Equipment:

I get up and quickly run into the building. It's already down, and might protect me from other falling buildings.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:55pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,585 posts

----------------
Weapons:
Equipment:

A few buildings fall and then you come back out. You say a man in his mid 20's hanging on a crack in the middle of a street (Like a giant split in the Earth) "Help! Please, someone!" He says.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 11:56pm

kastor246

kastor246

285 posts

Hmm not sure if im gonna join this one. But wow man juggling like two RPG's at the same time! And playing mine and who ever elses.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 12:13am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

----------------
Weapons:
Equipment:

So, guess i'm not the only survivor! Good. I rush over and pull the man out of the Fissure (Big crack in the ground).

Reply to Inferno's Dawn (World Devastation Apocalypse RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!