Forums

ForumsForum Games

Inferno's Dawn (World Devastation Apocalypse RPG)

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:59am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Name:Brian Smith
Bio: A natural born leader, protective and willing to ignore the law for the good of the people he watches over. After the Apocalypse, Brian seeks to rebuild civilization.
Looks: Tall, black hair, serious-looking face.
----------------
Inventory: Digital Watch, Paranoia Story, Rusty old metal lighter w/ Dragon Insignia, Wallet. Baseball Cap, and a Swiss army knife, $50
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Weapons: Baseball bat, Crowbar, Rusty old Glock (30/30)
Equipment:
Companions: Wolf

You drive there, You hear muffled screaming and see Vic getting dragged away by a Ronin Gangster, before you can do anything, The Gangster drags Vic into his Ferrari and drives away. (All Ronin stuff is Yellow and Red)
You go outs back the Mcdonalds to see a Truck full of building materials with Vic's ID inside.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:12pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Bio: A natural born leader, protective and willing to ignore the law for the good of the people he watches over. After the Apocalypse, Brian seeks to rebuild civilization.
----------------
Inventory: Digital Watch, Paranoia Story, Rusty old metal lighter w/ Dragon Insignia, Wallet. Baseball Cap, and a Swiss army knife, $50
Equipment:

Stupid gangsters...I drive after the ferrari. I have a Lambo, I should be able to keep up, right?

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

----------------
Equipment:

You drive to the right of them. Then, the gangster riding shotgun pulls out a shotgun and shoots out your tires. You skid off the road and crash into the desert where the road was on.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 12:44pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

----------------
Equipment:

So that's where they get the expression "Riding Shotgun" Darn it. I check the damage to my car, and if I cant fix it, i'll jog after them. Yes, jog.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 12:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

----------------
Equipment:

You jog down the road, then you hear a blaring horn behind you, you see a semi Truck. It veers out of the way and then stops. "What are you crazy? You coulda gotten yourself killed! Here, you want a lift?" The guy in the truck asks.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 10:33pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

----------------
Equipment:

(Did not expect to see this many people. Just how wide-spread is the destrution? I may need to rethink my plans.)
I nod and hop in. "Rescuing a friend who got kidnapped by a crazy gang, you know anything about the Ronins and Smiths?" Learning from last time, I keep my name a secret, just in case.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:57am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

----------------
Equipment:

"Well I know that the Ronin is a gang, and the Smiths are members of one of their rival gangs, The Brotherhood."

Reply to Inferno's Dawn (World Devastation Apocalypse RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!