Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Exaggerated Comercials

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:54pm

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

You probbaly know that some commercials exaggerate.post some here and tell how they exaggerate!okay:The Yoshi Blue commercial is Sooooooo exxaggerated because when it compares to the regullar brands,the reguller justs hits the scrambled egg and spreads it out purposely.On the Yoshi Blue it does it perfectly like anyone would do.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 11:03pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,619 posts

I have to say the new Arby's information, I like Arby's and all but they're just picking on Subway and make lies. I mean common how do they know that subway makes food in a factory. I live near a Subway for heavens sake I've seen no food trucks come by.

Arby's biggest mistake was the 2nd commercial where the detective goes to a drive thru with a meat slicer.That looks nothing like a Subway, looks more like Wendy's or another Arby's.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 11:11pm

tegan190

tegan190

614 posts

Pretty much every fast food commercial. The food is so much nicer and better than the food they actually serve. Its been like that forever though =P

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 11:19pm

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

Pretty much every fast food commercial

Really?I dont really think Del Taco exaggerates a lot.and yeah,somtimes arbys commercials are a compete failure even though I LOveeeeee Arby's signature roast beef.But other times arby's commercials are solid.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 11:32pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,619 posts

What's Del Taco I've never heard of that?

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 1:14am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,473 posts

@R2D2
Do you live on the east coast? if so than that's why... Because Del Taco only exists on the west coast. Also they are like a place that serves quesadillas, tacos, etc.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 1:58am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

I don't mind exaggerated commercials..much better than the un-exaggerated ones I always see

*monotone voice* "So, this product is pretty good..but nothing special...and definitely something you don't need. It works alright..but nothing you'd want to show off to your friends. Now for some music" *elevator music*

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 11:06am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,619 posts

Do you live on the east coast? if so than that's why... Because Del Taco only exists on the west coast.

I don't live in any coast I live in Indiana and Ohio. That's nowhere near the ocean.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 2:10pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

Those exercise commercials with bands. They have a super ripped guy working out with it, but they fail to mention that he didn't get his body that way through the band work. So a lot of gullible people think they'll also look like that by doing the same thing. Hilarious.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 9:33pm

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

So a lot of gullible people think they'll also look like that by doing the same thing. Hilarious.

Yeah,it's dumb that some people fall for that.Also this Gak commercial is a little bit creepy.when they show the kids playing with it,the kids look a little too happy.so thats why I think it's a bit exaggerated.They're like laughing too hard and their eyes are like all the way open.

Reply to Exaggerated Comercials

You must be logged in to post a reply!