ForumsPopular Media

Exaggerated Comercials

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:01am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

All the Old Spice ads.

Old Spice actually smells good though, unlike most of the Axe products. Those are much more exaggerated, showing that girls will swarm to you.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 3:53pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,087 posts

Pretty much every fast food commercial. The food is so much nicer and better than the food they actually serve. Its been like that forever though =P

i once was on the set where they photograph mcdonalds food for on all the posters. (12 year ago or so)
they do not use eatable materials but perfectly fake substitutes.
it's pretty amazing stuff. even up close it looks kinda real.

Those exercise commercials with bands. They have a super ripped guy working out with it, but they fail to mention that he didn't get his body that way through the band work. So a lot of gullible people think they'll also look like that by doing the same thing. Hilarious.

use the "insanity program" or "heart  of champion" program.
both are a guide to actually get those looks.
but as the names suggest, it isn't going to be easy ;)

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 5:23pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

What's Del Taco I've never heard of that?

Del Taco is a fast food reasturant that sells tacos,quesadillas,burritos,nahco's and stuff like that.

Oh, really? You wouldn't expect that from a mexican fast food restaurant. Where do you live? I've never heard of Yoshi Blue either.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:23pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Oh, really? You wouldn't expect that from a mexican fast food restaurant. Where do you live? I've never heard of Yoshi Blue either.

This is in California... And what do you mean you wouldn't expect that? Kinda the same as Taco Bell...

Also. The yoshi blue is this pan... Nothing special about it except its blue. -_-

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:23pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,087 posts

I've never heard of Yoshi Blue either.

ive never heard of most of the companies/products here. only the really famous one's.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:47pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

ive never heard of most of the companies/products here. only the really famous one's.

Well... They probably don't advertise most of them in the Netherlands... ;)

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:09pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,087 posts

no advertising of taco-bell here. but i sure do know them. i like what they serve.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:48pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

unlike most of the Axe products. Those are much more exaggerated, showing that girls will swarm to you.

Was going to post a link about how a man tried to sue Axe because he didn't attract the swarm of girls..but it turned out to be a fake news-story.

So that decides it...Axe works!

----

Speaking of Axe...their "double pits to chest" or whatever...that is way to much to spray. The proper way to use products like that is to spray a reasonable amount (a quick spray is efficient) in front of you and to walk into the spray..not spray it directly at you for 10 ****ing minutes

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 12:49am

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

I wonder if the Old Brooklyn Lantern exaggerates.it says it's light lasts for 100,000 hours.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 1:12am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

Come to think of it, most beer ads are exaggerated.

Not. Unless you consider the washing powder added for the extra foam. But otherwise, beer is beer. No exaggeration.

Reply to Exaggerated Comercials

You must be logged in to post a reply!