Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Exaggerated Comercials

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 6:38am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

a man tried to sue Axe because he didn't attract the swarm of girls.

doesn't they have the little letters at the end of the commercials that reality may differ from the the add?

i know they do that over here. so i think in usa where these kinda sues are like a every day issue. they sure added the little letters to be safe.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 10:31am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

doesn't they have the little letters at the end of the commercials that reality may differ from the the add?

Sometimes they don't. There was an add for trade in stamps with a plane, and a fake number. Some man tried to claim one after gathering that many, so they had to settle in court.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 6:22pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

Sometimes they don't.

well ive always learned to add them. just to be safe for these cases. even if no exaggeration or something alike is intended. i can only wonder how a big company can forget it. =S

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:16pm

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

Sorry I didnt post this before with the other Gak things;Gak color mixer commercial.I mean really,the box shows some 15 year old guy playing with it.woludn't he be doing somthing else?

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 1:27am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

i know they do that over here. so i think in usa where these kinda sues are like a every day issue. they sure added the little letters to be safe

Like I said...it turned out to be a faux news story (fake news story)..and it was in India not USA

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 10:55am

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

I'm sorry if you dont know what commercials im talking about so ill try to link it to the commercial.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 11:27pm

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

I guess all commercials are exagerated.i dont care for this thread.lock it please.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 11:32pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,558 posts

Oh guess what Arby's made a new commercial. Now the detective now has a video of Subway's "factory." The detective showed random (paid) people off the streets but they didn't show the viewers watching TV the video.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 11:36pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I guess all commercials are exagerated

To an extent, yes, but that's how they make money. Make their products seem perfect, but they're really not. People will buy them either way though.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 12:52am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,278 posts

Oh guess what Arby's made a new commercial. Now the detective now has a video of Subway's "factory." The detective showed random (paid) people off the streets but they didn't show the viewers watching TV the video.

Yeah the people are always paid...

And now that I think about it Fabreeze commercials are heavily exaggerated. I must admit some of them smell pretty good...

Reply to Exaggerated Comercials

You must be logged in to post a reply!