Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Armor Games' Armatar Contest: 2012 Winter Edition!

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 11:48am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,967 posts

Administrator

Ahm... even though your Robot looks really nice Nerdsoft... the theme is currently Winter, so this means Christmas themed armatars won't be chosen right now. You can save it for next year's Christmas theme, or make it without the hat and keep it to fit for a coming contest, ok?

Update : The last set of Armatars has been chosen and added to the Armatars list! Go! Check them out and choose your ultimate favorite one! =)

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 9:55pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

Wow, another batch is available for choosing! But the old ones are removed? Hmmm . . . That was the purpose of using this armatar, to use until the batch was removed!

I don't want to change my armatar now, I think this is going to be my permanent armatar.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 6:12am

bingu77788

bingu77788

473 posts

Whens the new contest's gonna be? I can't wait to make armatars!

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 9:17am

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

The next contest will probably be the Spring edition. I'd expect to see it come April.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 10:26am

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

Wow, another batch is available for choosing! But the old ones are removed? Hmmm . . .  That was the purpose of using this armatar, to use until the batch was removed!

I don't want to change my armatar now, I think this is going to be my permanent armatar.

I do still have the exploding earth armatar, all the others are . . . gone?

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 11:12am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,967 posts

Administrator

The next contest will probably be the Spring edition.

Nnnnnooope... =)

I'd expect to see it come April.

Nnnnnooope... =)

all the others are . . . gone?

For now: yes. But forever? Maybe... =)

"Real soon" are the two key words here...!

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 3:57pm

jeol

jeol

3,964 posts

Sounds rabbitious.

So is this one officially closed now, or is it indefinitely extended until the next contest?

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 4:46pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

I would say just make an open armatar thread with no real theme. Let people submit whatever.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 10:14pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,524 posts

Knight

I would say just make an open armatar thread with no real theme. Let people submit whatever.

I like this idea. And if they're worried about cluttering up the armatar control panel, they could cycle them. First few batches would last a few weeks, etc.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 10:19pm

daleks

daleks

3,845 posts

It is going to be St Patrick's Day I bet.