ForumsSupport ForumLooking For AG Mod/admin

12 2021
DivineDragon
DivineDragon
6 posts
Nomad

um im looking for a mod/admin that i could have a private discussion with ( private from general public, other mods/admins welcome to view) if any of the moderators or admins willing to talk to me please let me know how i can start a private conversation with said mod/admin thank you

• 12 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The list of mods and admins can be found on the about page, but here are the most active mods/admins:

Ferret (admin)
Gantic (mod)
MrDayCee (mod)
Devoidless (mod)

As for private discussion, it is currently not possible to PM, nor is it possible to hide a comment from regular users. If you want to privately contact a mod, you will have to do so using an off-site chat.

DivineDragon
DivineDragon
6 posts
Nomad

yes i sent friend requests to Ferret and Devoid, and most likely Gan and MRDay just need a moderator/admin who can step into the SHelShock Live 2 forums and deal with some flammers/troller (players whom broke the Terms of Service/Code of COnduct) ive been trying to get a hold of the ingame moderator whos also a forum mod but the person according to their profile is a minor so im not sure that will go over to well..the trollers are minors too which 1 supposedly knows the ingame/forum admin quite well :/

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well actually you don't send friend requests, you just add them to your personal friends list.

Also there is nothing that they can do about it for several reasons such as having no proof (not saying that you're lying). Another reason is because for all you know they might be playing on a different website which means that even if you could prove it they would have no power to do anything about it. And even if you could prove it AND know that they are on AG they might have picked a different ingame name from their account name.

DivineDragon
DivineDragon
6 posts
Nomad

thats true i can give links and i do understand about the different userIDs but i havent hard trouble or even seen them ingame (the 2 flammers) so if i can get them dealt with in forums even that would be satisfaction for me

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

You can't just provide links to certain lobbies (or at least ones that have been shut down) and as I said, they could be on another website.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

yes like kongragate, or they could just be guests.

DivineDragon
DivineDragon
6 posts
Nomad

hmm no they have their own SS2 forum accounts.. but well being that SS2 is on AG i was trying to find some sort of help

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

hmm no they have their own SS2 forum accounts.. but well being that SS2 is on AG i was trying to find some sort of help

It is on AG but it is also on other sites like Kongregate, newgrounds, iddictinggames etc. they could be on anyone of those sites.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

We can't help you deal with users from other sites for multiplayer online games. We can only help you with users from Armor Games.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Divine, you can contact me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com

InTheSuperBlock
InTheSuperBlock
9 posts
Nomad

I need help with one small thing : Can you make a list with ranking how many armour points u need to get Gold King (example: 1000000 armour points : Bronze serf)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

That and more can be located on the help page.

Showing 1-12 of 12