Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If the world really ended, what would you do?

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 5:37pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I'm talking about the mayan calendar ending that everyone is suddenly talking about again even though it obviously isn't going to happen. I can't wait to move the movie 2012 into the comedy section. :D

On a serious note though, if all these predictions were actually true, what would you do? I'm talking about survival here not anything like, "Kiss all the girls" or something like that.

Nuclear base bunker? Act like it's a zombie apocalypse? The ideas are endless.

Not that I believe any of this...*shifty eyes*

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 5:58pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

I would first to like to state that I am the first to comment for my first time! :)

second: can't wait to move 2012 into the comedy section
third: the world won't end all the prophecies of god haven't happened

fourth and final: If the world were to really end I would hope it would be zombies, second gather all the ammo and food I could and do anything to prepare my family and house for such.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 6:30pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

As soon as Killersup realized that the world was ending he would commit suicide. Screw all the harsh crap and survivalness of living in a dead world. This way, Killersup can go quick,easy, and not have to see anybody go before him..

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 6:57pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

That's kind of a strange question... If the world ended, wouldn't we all be dead? I don't think there would be time for survival.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 7:38pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

That's kind of a strange question... If the world ended, wouldn't we all be dead? I don't think there would be time for survival.

Maybe he means if you had a few extra hours after you figured out that it was all actually happening. Time to make a plan?

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 12:17am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,403 posts

Blow all your life savings at home depot. Rob a bank, go home, build a bunker and live. Then have your kids marry ****roaches... Hmmm ^^

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 1:36am

PurpleSquishy

PurpleSquishy

147 posts

The world has ended... nothing i am gone, duh.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 3:38am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

I would live a baffled existence for why I am still alive despite the world having ended

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 4:07am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,166 posts

Knight

If the world ended, you would be dead. Like a turkey at Thanksgiving. So, nothing.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 4:16am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

*if you knew there was a path to survival and you were trying to survive it.

Sorry I wasn't detailed enough. -_-

Reply to If the world really ended, what would you do?

You must be logged in to post a reply!