ForumsThe TavernIf the world really ended, what would you do?

56 9112
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm talking about the mayan calendar ending that everyone is suddenly talking about again even though it obviously isn't going to happen. I can't wait to move the movie 2012 into the comedy section.

On a serious note though, if all these predictions were actually true, what would you do? I'm talking about survival here not anything like, "Kiss all the girls" or something like that.

Nuclear base bunker? Act like it's a zombie apocalypse? The ideas are endless.

Not that I believe any of this...*shifty eyes*

• 56 Replies
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I would first to like to state that I am the first to comment for my first time!

second: can't wait to move 2012 into the comedy section
third: the world won't end all the prophecies of god haven't happened

fourth and final: If the world were to really end I would hope it would be zombies, second gather all the ammo and food I could and do anything to prepare my family and house for such.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

As soon as Killersup realized that the world was ending he would commit suicide. Screw all the harsh crap and survivalness of living in a dead world. This way, Killersup can go quick,easy, and not have to see anybody go before him..

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

That's kind of a strange question... If the world ended, wouldn't we all be dead? I don't think there would be time for survival.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

That's kind of a strange question... If the world ended, wouldn't we all be dead? I don't think there would be time for survival.

Maybe he means if you had a few extra hours after you figured out that it was all actually happening. Time to make a plan?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Blow all your life savings at home depot. Rob a bank, go home, build a bunker and live. Then have your kids marry cockroaches... Hmmm ^^

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

The world has ended... nothing i am gone, duh.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I would live a baffled existence for why I am still alive despite the world having ended

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

If the world ended, you would be dead. Like a turkey at Thanksgiving. So, nothing.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

*if you knew there was a path to survival and you were trying to survive it.

Sorry I wasn't detailed enough. -_-

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Then I guess I will drink as much as I can get my grubby hands on.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

If there was a path to survival, wouldn't you just follow that if you wanted to live?
I mean, it is hard to put your self in the situation of knowing that you're going to die and have little chance of survival.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

well being an alien i would laugh and when the world died out i would make armor games be transferd to my home olanets mind network system while makeing sure i translated it to my races language cause most of them cant speak any human language

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i would just teleport to my home-dimension. or to another one where i can live. there are many dimensions (and different planets in the dimensions) where i can live and where i can use the internet.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I would die, because my survival skills are extremely lacking.

I am a picky eater, I am weak, low energy, low stamina. I just don't see myself surviving the apocalypse.

(almost made star wars reference about my username and signature)

~~~Darth Caedus

Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

I'd save the world.

Showing 1-15 of 56