Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If the world really ended, what would you do?

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 4:30am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

Then I guess I will drink as much as I can get my grubby hands on.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 4:45am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

If there was a path to survival, wouldn't you just follow that if you wanted to live?
I mean, it is hard to put your self in the situation of knowing that you're going to die and have little chance of survival.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 2:11pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

484 posts

well being an alien i would laugh and when the world died out i would make armor games be transferd to my home olanets mind network system while makeing sure i translated it to my races language cause most of them cant speak any human language

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 2:37pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

i would just teleport to my home-dimension. or to another one where i can live. there are many dimensions (and different planets in the dimensions) where i can live and where i can use the internet.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 2:59pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

I would die, because my survival skills are extremely lacking.

I am a picky eater, I am weak, low energy, low stamina. I just don't see myself surviving the apocalypse.

(almost made star wars reference about my username and signature)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 5:01pm

Aeridani

Aeridani

360 posts

I'd save the world.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 5:47pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

177 posts

I would watch 2012 a day before and say "this is going to happen tomorrow..." then I would rob a bank and go to France somehow.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 8:05pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

194 posts

The world don't end while I'm still alive and kicking.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 10:53pm

Katnip28

Katnip28

26 posts

i would probably......hmm....what would i do? run around in circles totally freaking out and then sit there listening to music until it ended. if i had to live every moment thinking about survival and worrying about dying the next day cuz of lack of food or water, then to me life wouldnt really have much of a point if you cant do anything but worry about everything.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 11:19pm

KingCanuck25

KingCanuck25

5 posts

1.I would make friends with some aliens then I would get them to take me and my family to safety
2.and if the world did not end i would ditch them with my family.
Then they would get angry and destroy the world.
seriously i would eat as much food i could and drink as much as i could

Reply to If the world really ended, what would you do?

You must be logged in to post a reply!