ForumsThe TavernIf the world really ended, what would you do?

56 9136
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm talking about the mayan calendar ending that everyone is suddenly talking about again even though it obviously isn't going to happen. I can't wait to move the movie 2012 into the comedy section.

On a serious note though, if all these predictions were actually true, what would you do? I'm talking about survival here not anything like, "Kiss all the girls" or something like that.

Nuclear base bunker? Act like it's a zombie apocalypse? The ideas are endless.

Not that I believe any of this...*shifty eyes*

• 56 Replies
edwra4
edwra4
1 posts
Peasant

Go off into the woods and live my life normally

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

@FNR, isn't it highly probably that will happen - obviously the sky is going to get dark in the afternoon.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

and how it is going to happen when 21th december in USA it will be 22th december in australia!

Simple. America is the only country that matters when it comes to time, duh.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

@FNR, isn't it highly probably that will happen - obviously the sky is going to get dark in the afternoon.

Please tell me you are kidding GOH...don't turn into Patrick..

Simple. America is the only country that matters when it comes to time, duh.

Don't be silly..it is obvious that each time zone will simply disappear when it is the end of the world for them
ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

come one Ghost Turn in patrick

it is obvious that each time zone will simply disappear when it is the end of the world for them

so in some countries there will be 22th december when world comes to the end and not the 21th?

If That is even going to happen
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

so in some countries there will be 22th december when world comes to the end and not the 21th?

No no no..when the time comes for the "end of the world"..the time period that reaches it first will disappear..then, an hour later, the next one..then the next one..etc..until they are all gone!
ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

ooo now I get it xD

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

No no no..when the time comes for the "end of the world"..the time period that reaches it first will disappear..then, an hour later, the next one..then the next one..etc..until they are all gone!

What about planes that are flying through?
Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

What about planes that are flying through?

They fall through time and are eaten by the langoliers.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Well this is awkward...

I guess there was no point to this...

Conspiracy theorists: o wait! we meen lik nxt year on 22nd coz of leap years n stuff

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

I would bunker down and kill anything that poses as a threat to me and my family.

Showing 46-56 of 56