Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If the world really ended, what would you do?

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:15pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

If the the world doesnt completely obliterate then bunker with  a garden and a solar generator and a well.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:58pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

After some thinking, it would be good if OP clarified the state of the planet after the entire human species except moi got wiped out. Or are we supposed to imagine that?

That OP really has to start clarifying things doesn't he? Typical newbie. *shakes head*

Think stereotypical zombie apocalypse except there are no zombies. Just natural disasters that seem to be striking every second minute.

Now I know you guys seem to not want to live so I'll say this, "What would you do before the world ended?"

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 12:04am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,881 posts

Knight

Typical newbie. *shakes head*

*Fires with shotgun*

Natural disaster is so vague. If it was a flood, I would climb a mountain. If it was a volcanic eruption, it would depend on the type of eruption. If it was a tsunami, I would go inland. If it was a Kansas style tornado, make for the nearest shelter.

In any case, if it was ''every second'', there would be nothing valid and relevant to do but to get out the statues/idols and pray.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 12:15am

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

I think that if the world was going to explode into a trillion pieces within the next 15 minutes I would get out my PSP and play Tiger Woods or Need for Speed or Gottleib Pinball Classics or World Series Poker so that I wouldn't notice when the end came because I'd be having so much fun. It's the British way to not to make too much fuss over trifles like the end of the world.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 3:36am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

Typical newbie. *shakes head*

Whoa now! Who cleared you of your newbie status?

"What would you do before the world ended?"

I'm assuming I'd be aware of the Earth about to end? If so...rumpus-in-the-thumpus..lots of it

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 10:28am

Doombreed

Doombreed

362 posts

To avoid spam, i will also post my opinion on the matter:

First the prophecy says that a planet is in collision course with Earth. Isn't that Obviously False?! If it was true we would be able to see the planet with naked Eye Two Years Now!!! And NASA and ESA would have seen it at least ten years ago!

Second, the prophecy doesn't state that the world is going to end. It only states that "the god of war and creation will awake". Not even close!

Right. My purpose isn't to open a discussion about the matter here. I am just avoiding having my post flagged ans spamming, and also letting off some steam! Sorry for all the users who found my post annoying or think that i tale up a lot of space.

Anyway If the world was to end, my actions would depend on how much earlier did I learned it. If it was quite some time, I would do everything possible to book a flight to the Moon or another planet etc.If i learned it just five minutes in advance, I would just keep sitting in front of the computer probably:)

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 8:51pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

i'd drink a half gallon of everclear then smash down the freeway at 120 inside a stolen truck

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 10:03pm

Cambyses

Cambyses

139 posts

I'd listen to "Where is My Mind" by the Pixies as society collapsed.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 11:20pm

Summerishere

Summerishere

10 posts

If the world is really about to end (but i doubt it will)
i will try to at least put my family into safety like gathering
foods, other basic needs and look for a safety place we
could stay in and pray that it won't happen :)

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 11:22pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I personally think you guys are crazy for thinking the world is going to end just because the mayan calender ends, did this thought oker to you? They just got tired and decided to stop working on the calender?
I'll play along though, I'de probably knock out my neighbors and put them somewhere else in the city, 2 of them are heavily medicated with anti-depresents and I don't want to deal with them when the medication runs out.

Reply to If the world really ended, what would you do?

You must be logged in to post a reply!