Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If the world really ended, what would you do?

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 4:58pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

@FNR, isn't it highly probably that will happen - obviously the sky is going to get dark in the afternoon.

Please tell me you are kidding GOH...don't turn into Patrick..

Simple. America is the only country that matters when it comes to time, duh.

Don't be silly..it is obvious that each time zone will simply disappear when it is the end of the world for them

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 5:10pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

129 posts

@FNR, isn't it highly probably that will happen - obviously the sky is going to get dark in the afternoon.

come one Ghost Turn in patrick

it is obvious that each time zone will simply disappear when it is the end of the world for them

so in some countries there will be 22th december when world comes to the end and not the 21th?

If That is even going to happen

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 5:30pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

so in some countries there will be 22th december when world comes to the end and not the 21th?

No no no..when the time comes for the "end of the world"..the time period that reaches it first will disappear..then, an hour later, the next one..then the next one..etc..until they are all gone!

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 5:44pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

129 posts

ooo now I get it xD

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 6:53pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,699 posts

I will grab a bunch of supplies, steal a laptop, Grab a bunch of food and drink, and then camp out in a bunker and open up AG ...Then realize that it's not the end of the world (lol jk about the last part.) Also right when the End of the world starts and something bad happens to someone I'll say: "Relax it's not the End of the World... Oh wait it is."

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 7:35pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

No no no..when the time comes for the "end of the world"..the time period that reaches it first will disappear..then, an hour later, the next one..then the next one..etc..until they are all gone!

What about planes that are flying through?

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 9:25pm

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

119 posts

What about planes that are flying through?

They fall through time and are eaten by the langoliers.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 3:05am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Well this is awkward...

I guess there was no point to this...

Conspiracy theorists: o wait! we meen lik nxt year on 22nd coz of leap years n stuff

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 8:31pm

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

75 posts

I would bunker down and kill anything that poses as a threat to me and my family.

Reply to If the world really ended, what would you do?

You must be logged in to post a reply!