Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

My Aunt Died Recently...

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 6:22pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,625 posts

Knight

So as you read in the title my aunt is now dead. She died this afternoon from cancer.

So since this thread won't be necisarilly active, put the title(Mom, Dad, Aunt, Friend, etc) of a dead loved one you care about.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 6:28pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Well, that didn't escalate at all. Cancer sucks, but FISH?

Killersup is (losing) a father...who is having a lung transplant soon...apparently he might not come out quite well...

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 7:34pm

collimore

collimore

46 posts

My grandpa and great-grandma all recently passed... miss them a lot. Sorry for your loss R2D2 and hope your dad is okay killersup.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 9:08pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

177 posts

She died this afternoon from cancer.
It really sucks doesn't it?I hope you guys are okay from it. My aunt has cancer and I think it's getting worse but she loves in Texas and is coming up here for Christmas.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 9:16pm

tegan190

tegan190

805 posts

So sorry for your loss man.

I haven't really had anyone that I'm really close to do so far. My grandpa died about 3 years ago but I had never met him.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 9:58pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,425 posts

Sorry for your loss R2D2... :'(
Also I've never had anyone I really know die... My great-grandparents died years before I was born :P

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 4:04am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,704 posts

I'm sorry to hear that man...hope all goes well

Everyone in my family seems to be doing fine...if anyone dies soon in my family it'll probably be me haha

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 3:04pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

My grandma died from old age a couple years ago, my grandpa (his wife is still alive, my grandma who died was the last of her generation, with her husband dying when my mom was a kid), but anyway, my grandpa is getting worse, and just turned 80, I believe that he isn't expected to turn 81.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 3:54pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

782 posts

My grandfather died before I was born. The rest of my grandparents are really elderly...
My aunt died of cancer too.

Sorry for everyone's losses.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 4:12pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

My uncle died a year or two ago. He was just stupid. He had a cough medicine overdose. Gramps found him stiff at the computer in the morning. Forgot to say he still lived in his dad's house at the age of 49.

But about four years ago my my grandma and grandpa died. They weren't married, so I saw both of my parents cry. That was really hard. I've seen my mom cry, but only in somewhat sad movies. I usually like to make fun of her when she cries over movies, but this time was different.

And now I have to do my homework or I'll be dead.

Reply to My Aunt Died Recently...

You must be logged in to post a reply!