ForumsThe TavernMy Aunt Died Recently...

13 2552
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So as you read in the title my aunt is now dead. She died this afternoon from cancer.

So since this thread won't be necisarilly active, put the title(Mom, Dad, Aunt, Friend, etc) of a dead loved one you care about.

• 13 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Well, that didn't escalate at all. Cancer sucks, but FISH?

Killersup is (losing) a father...who is having a lung transplant soon...apparently he might not come out quite well...

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

My grandpa and great-grandma all recently passed... miss them a lot. Sorry for your loss R2D2 and hope your dad is okay killersup.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

She died this afternoon from cancer.
It really sucks doesn't it?I hope you guys are okay from it. My aunt has cancer and I think it's getting worse but she loves in Texas and is coming up here for Christmas.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

So sorry for your loss man.

I haven't really had anyone that I'm really close to do so far. My grandpa died about 3 years ago but I had never met him.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Sorry for your loss R2D2... :'(
Also I've never had anyone I really know die... My great-grandparents died years before I was born :P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm sorry to hear that man...hope all goes well

Everyone in my family seems to be doing fine...if anyone dies soon in my family it'll probably be me haha

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

My grandma died from old age a couple years ago, my grandpa (his wife is still alive, my grandma who died was the last of her generation, with her husband dying when my mom was a kid), but anyway, my grandpa is getting worse, and just turned 80, I believe that he isn't expected to turn 81.

~~~Darth Caedus

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

My grandfather died before I was born. The rest of my grandparents are really elderly...
My aunt died of cancer too.

Sorry for everyone's losses.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

My uncle died a year or two ago. He was just stupid. He had a cough medicine overdose. Gramps found him stiff at the computer in the morning. Forgot to say he still lived in his dad's house at the age of 49.

But about four years ago my my grandma and grandpa died. They weren't married, so I saw both of my parents cry. That was really hard. I've seen my mom cry, but only in somewhat sad movies. I usually like to make fun of her when she cries over movies, but this time was different.

And now I have to do my homework or I'll be dead.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

but anyway, my grandpa is getting worse, and just turned 80, I believe that he isn't expected to turn 81.

Just hope that alll goes well. I shall hope for you and everyone else's relatives also... :P
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

My condolences, R2D2 and the rest of you.

Growing up in a troublesome neighborhood in an even more troublesome country full with crime, wars, drugs and adolescents who are so obviously failing at their lives that you actually cringe as to what the country will be like in 10 year's time, I've had my share of deaths. Relatives I never knew were relatives died because of wars, other friends went to boot camp and never came back, and the 3rd group died because of reasons hardly known to me.

Best way to pass death, or to put it dramatically, survive the death of a close one, you just have to let it go. I've learnt that lesson when a friend of mine whom I knew since I was maybe 3 years old died from multiple stabbings, I just kinda learnt that being sad and depressed over it won't do anything. It won't bring him back, but he'll forever live in my memory.

Just my 5 pence

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

One of my best friend's was struck by a rare variant of leukemia and died within a week. That was shocking and awful. The speed at which is occurred made it all the more worse.

Two of my grandparents died long before I was born. In fact, when my dad was a child, because he's the 12th and youngest in the family.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry for anyone's recent loses but dont stay down like its the end you still live your life the way you dreamed of

Showing 1-13 of 13