ForumsSupport ForumReset account

5 2158
bensonburner
bensonburner
3 posts
Nomad

I'm just wondering if it's possible to either reset my account on the Wartunes game on this website or if it's possible to ask a moderator or a staff member to reset it.

• 5 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Well since it's an MMO that means it's an online save, I don't think you can reset it but you can always Email an admin and see if there's anything he can do.
support@armorgames.com

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Doubt it, since it has online save functions than Justin would have to re-work the coding just for that one person. Then if he did that how many other people would he have to do it for?

bensonburner
bensonburner
3 posts
Nomad

Doh, shucks. If he has to do it for everyone else too just because he does it for me I don't want to trouble them then. I'll manage. It's just a game anyway.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Doubt it, since it has online save functions than Justin would have to re-work the coding just for that one person. Then if he did that how many other people would he have to do it for?

I think it would be more or finding and deleting his save file I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard but it might take a while so they could do it but its if they feel like it or have access to do it.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Have you already tried contacting the game developers of 'Wartune' about it throught the Support Contact Form or post a question in the game's forum? =)

And, if it's helpful, here's the game developer's website : wartune.r2games.com/

Showing 1-5 of 5