Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Reset account

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 8:23pm

bensonburner

bensonburner

3 posts

I'm just wondering if it's possible to either reset my account on the Wartunes game on this website or if it's possible to ask a moderator or a staff member to reset it.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 8:35pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Well since it's an MMO that means it's an online save, I don't think you can reset it but you can always Email an admin and see if there's anything he can do.
Justin@armorgames.com

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 7:19pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Doubt it, since it has online save functions than Justin would have to re-work the coding just for that one person. Then if he did that how many other people would he have to do it for?

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 8:00pm

bensonburner

bensonburner

3 posts

Doh, shucks.  If he has to do it for everyone else too just because he does it for me I don't want to trouble them then.  I'll manage.  It's just a game anyway.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 8:25pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Doubt it, since it has online save functions than Justin would have to re-work the coding just for that one person. Then if he did that how many other people would he have to do it for?

I think it would be more or finding and deleting his save file I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard but it might take a while so they could do it but its if they feel like it or have access to do it.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 5:36am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,807 posts

Have you already tried contacting the game developers of 'Wartune' about it throught the Support Contact Form or post a question in the game's forum? =)

And, if it's helpful, here's the game developer's website : wartune.r2games.com/

Reply to Reset account

You must be logged in to post a reply!