Forums

ForumsForum Games

Hunt!

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 7:18am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

Carnage
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
Era/Dimension: Mutant Dimension/ D4
Range Weapon: Rail Shotgun
Melee Weapon: Sapphire Axe
Inventory: RS Ammo (30/30), Chips, Binoculars
Pets:
Trophies:
Team: Carnage
Status:Happy

I get out and I get ready for hunt.I go to the forest.

 

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 9:24am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

Name: Mercel Khan JDS-5
Age: 26
Gender: Error 404: page does not exist
Health: 100/100
Energy: 100/100
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
Era/Dimension: Dimension Six (robots), 2340 CE
Range Weapon: Kinetic Pulse Rifle
Melee Weapon: Fission Cutter
Inventory: Pulse Cells (50), Dark Matter, Credit Chips (1000 C)
Pets:
Trophies:
Team: Mercel Khan
Status: Excited to be off
I ask the chap where we'll go for my first hunt. I suggest the forest.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 9:38pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Okay, with all this madness, I just quit. I can't play too many forum games, and I've got more important ones like my own.

 

Posted Jan 17, '13 at 2:31am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Carnage
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Health: 90/100
Stamina: 100/100
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
Era/Dimension: Mutant Dimension/ D4
Range Weapon: Rail Shotgun
Melee Weapon: Sapphire Axe
Inventory: RS Ammo (30/30), Chips, Binoculars
Pets:
Trophies:
Team: Carnage, Man
Status: Happy

"Hey, where're ya goin'?" the man asks. You go outside then find yourself in outer space...

-10 HP

You reappear back at The Lodge, on a bed. The same man is standing beside you. "Oh, thank goodness for respawning in this world!" he says.

 

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 4:24pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,538 posts

Storm Dragon
Age: 23
Gender: F
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Level: 1
XP; 0/10
Era/Dimension: Forgotten Realms
Range Weapon: Bow
Melee Weapon: Dual Daggers
Inventory: Quiver (15 A), 2 Hams, 1 Trap
Pet:
Trophies:
Skills: Arrow Barrage, Arrow Shower

If there are any bandits in a group then I will use Arrow shower on them. If not then I will shoot at the nearest one. Unless the nearest one is close enough for me to use my daggers. If that is so the I will deal with that one before I shoot any arrows.

OOC: I'm re-posting this in the hope of getting an update cause I'm still playing.

 

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 2:15am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Reposted

Shadow White
Age: 17
Gender: M
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Level: 1
XP: 5/10
Era/Dimension: Magic-Medieval Mix
Range Weapon: Bow and Arrows
Melee Weapon: Golden Longsword
Inventory: Quiver (25 A), 3 hams, 2 traps, Canteen (Full), second Canteen
Pet: Ace(Wolf)
Trophies:
Team: Shadow, Sora, Ronin, Kinos
Status: Calm

Ace
Gender: M
Health: 30/30
Stamina: 100/100
Level: 1
XP: 4/10
Era/Dimension: Forgotten Realms
Weapon: Body
Inventory: 2 Raw Hams
Master: Shadow White
Status: Happy

"Let's move, if we're luck then villagers may give us something."

Reposted

 

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 5:30am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Sorry, I wasn't posting because I was busy doing other stuff. (playing on the Wii with ma bro)
And,

SHADOW
I can't post right now.

STORM
Wait for Arga to move!

 

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 10:25pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,538 posts

Okay, I'll wait.

 

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 6:51am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Sorry, guys, but I want to pass this game to anyone who would like to host this thing. Just a reminder: When using Sora, Kinos, Ronin, Zera, and Azura, please keep in mind that don't use any bad words and that Sora never has a positive attitude (Exl. Happiness). If the new host is a current player, his/her character will become a NPC.

 
Reply to Hunt!

You must be logged in to post a reply!