letsgome_gome

697 posts

ok, atleast it is still going.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 8:46pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Name: Shadow White
Era/Dimension: The Middle Ages, (aka the Medieval era, but I'm from the magic part)
Range Weapon: Bow with a quiver
Melee Weapon: A Steel Long Sword
Inventory:  Arrows (20), 2 hams, 1 trap
Pet:
Trophies:

If there is still room, I'll be joining.

Also I'm a paladin. (In case you didn't know, the are kind of like knight, but fight for a holy cause, some can even you magic.)

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 4:26am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

350 posts

(BTW, sorry guys. I'll be stalled for a while. I may not get the opportunity to post until Friday. I'm posting with the newbies first. Oh, and this is my first time hosting and I may not get used to it.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Era/Dimension: The Middle Ages, (aka the Medieval era, but I'm from the magic part)
Pet:
Trophies:
You don't feel  very awkward when you walk off a portal into The Lodge. A man with a Denim Jacket, red tank top, and white scarf comes up to you. "Sir White? Will you please come with me?" Do you follow him, or ignore him?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: John Hendrics
Era/Dimension: magical dimension
Range Weapon: Staff
Melee Weapon: Sword (named goblin cleaver)
Inventory: Summoning Bag.
Pet: Warg
Trophies: Orc Head
You feel a mild case of nausea when you walk into The Lodge, but it goes away when a man clad in samurai armor walks up to you. "Mr. Hendrics, I see. Come with me, will you?" Follow, or ignore?

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 7:36am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

hey, that is unfair, we were here first, and I have been waiting 4 days for mine now.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 6:41pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

I will gladly follow any samurai

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 10:06pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

As have I...get too it! I'll wait-Taekwondo really helps develop patience. That, and golf. *Changes weapons to golf club...LOLNO.*

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 11:21pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Pet:
Trophies:

I follow him, I'll be sure to ask him for his name before I do anything else though.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 5:26pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

Era/Dimension: magical dimension
Melee Weapon: Sword (named goblin cleaver)
Inventory: Summoning Bag.
Pet: Warg
Trophies: Orc Head
sorry for not putting my name.
"yes I will gladly follow a samurai," I said graciously bowing to him.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 4:23am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

350 posts

I'm sorry guys. But I finally get to post. Anyways...
Era/Dimension: Magical Dimension
Melee Weapon: Goblin Cleaver
Inventory: Summoning Bag, 2 Hams, 2 Traps, Attack Spellbook, Canteen (Full)
Pet:
Trophies:
He leads you to a compartment in The Lodge. "Before anything else, my name is Ronin Xian. I'm a professional samurai-mage. As you see, your nausea disappeared when I came by. It's because I put up a buff on you. We'll get to that later, but for now, you'll need this." says Ronin, who then hands you some ham , some traps. "Also, here's a spellbook on offensive magic." He hands you a book. "Come on, we need to go to a time terminal."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Range Weapon: Bow and Arrows
Melee Weapon: Golden Longsword
Inventory:  Quiver (30 A), 2 hams, 1 trap, Canteen (Full)
Pet:
Trophies:
He leads you to a compartment. "The names Cedric. Cedric Lulu, but just call me Sora. I like the tone of it." says Sora. "Anyways, I see you brought your own food. You're very creative, I say. Ever heard of a duplicate shadow? One of my spells went wrong and that happened." He hands you ten extra arrows, gives you a canteen of water, and upgrades your sword in just two seconds. "You're going to have that, just in case." He leads you to a terminal. "Come in." You do, and he types in a certain time, and the next thing you know is you're standing beside a cliff.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake "Venom" Fang
Era/Dimension: Pokemon Dimension
Range Weapon: Net-gun, Pistol (20/20)
Melee Weapon: Taser
Inventory: 5 Net Ammo, 2 Hams, 1 Trap, 5 Pistol Magazines
Pet:
Trophies:
He leads you to a time terminal. motions for you to come in, and types in something on a board. You then find yourself and Gavin in a tundra.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The End
Era/Dimension: Renaissance
Range Weapon: Crossbow
Melee Weapon: Swiss army knife
Inventory: Quiver (15 A), 3 Sandwiches, 2 Traps, Canteen (Full)
Pet:
Trophies:
He takes you to a compartment. "The name's Haddin. Enough of that, and have this." He gives you some sandwiches, some traps, 15 arrows, and a canteen of water. He then motions for you to follow him to the terminal, and you do. He types something, and you find yourself in a dock.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lior Grave
Era/Dimension: Medieval Era
Melee Weapon: Broadsword
Inventory: Quiver (15 A), 2 Hams, 1 Trap, Canteen (Full)
Pet:
Trophies:
She types in something, and you find yourself in a futuristic place. Everything is techie, and you don't really get the hang of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storm Dragon
Era/Dimension: Forgotten Realms
Range Weapon: Bow
Melee Weapon: Dual Daggers
Inventory: 15 Arrows, 2 Hams, 1 Trap
Pet:
Trophies:
You appear in a closet. You go outside, and find everything... medieval.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bruno Gauche
Era/Dimension: Dimension Six, Robots
Range Weapon: Pistol (20/20)
Melee Weapon: Long Knife
Inventory: 5 Pistol Magazines, 2 Hams, 1 Trap
Pet:
Trophies:
He takes you to a time terminal. You come in, and he types in some numbers. You then find yourself in a peculiar place, and see a group of robots, and only one has evolved.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 7:06am

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Lior Grave
Era/Dimension: Medieval Era
Melee Weapon: Broadsword
Inventory: Quiver (15 A), 2 Hams, 1 Trap, Canteen (Full)
Pet:
Trophies:
"Where the hell are we?!"

Reply to Hunt!

You must be logged in to post a reply!