ForumsSupport ForumIs there "re-send verification email" function?

6 2450
Officiator
Officiator
4 posts
Jester

For new account. Just like "reset password" function?

Tried here yesterday: http://armorgames.com/contact , but still no response.

Thank you.

• 6 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Tried here yesterday: http://armorgames.com/contact , but still no response.

Did you not get your verification email, or do you just want another one?

If you don't get a reply by late Monday, you should email support@armorgames.com, he should be able to help you out.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Try asking your friends,

What good will that do? His "friends" aren't administrators, and they are not going to be able to help him.

Why is your post in all bold?
Officiator
Officiator
4 posts
Jester

I need another verification email because there's none in my new account email inbox, trash, spam. No need to know why, i just need another one to activate my new account, please.

I wish there's re-send option, so no need bother any Armor games staff and instant solution.
Or automatic account cancellation if not verified in 24h. So we can re-use both name and email, not locked forever.

I have contacted support@armorgames.com yesterday, still no response...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Ask Ferret on his wall, he's on here much of the time.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Patience is a virtue here Officiator... Justin's reponse time is normally within 24-48 hours on weekdays. So if you send the email yesterday, that means that he has untill tomorrow late afternoon (at least) to respond. But it could very well be that it takes a little while longer, simply because he has a busy schedule at the moment.

Commenting to Ferret could render a quicker response, but it's no guarantee as he has a lot to do at the moment as well.

Are you planning on making an alt account to play multiplayer games? Or are you planning on making a new account to eventually disgard your old one? =)

Officiator
Officiator
4 posts
Jester

Fixed by Justin, solved.
Thank you all.

Showing 1-6 of 6