ForumsForum GamesI Spawn a...

201 29972
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

The game is where you spawn one thing that destroys the users above thing. For example:

I spawn a soldier, who shoots you.

I spawn a MG nest, which shoots the soldier

I spawn a saboteur, which blows up the MG nest.

And so on and so forth.

I spawn a zombie, which eats your brains.

• 201 Replies
Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

I spawn a cheseburger. He falls for the trap and falls into lava.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I spawn a giant cow with diarrhea, she covers all under a giant, stinky, cowpat.

DACMiester
DACMiester
74 posts
Shepherd

I spawn a stink-portal that will suck away all the cow dung and throw in a guy with a flamethrower to burn you guys up just for giggles.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I spawn a electrician, he shuts down your portal, he carries some dynamite to shatter the portal into pieces... not to mention hes wearing a magnum to shoot your flamethrower-guy.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I spawn a boat.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

For what? Read the first post, there is an explanation how the game works, just to spawn something means nothing... but let my try it^^

My electrican with the magnum is still active, so he grabs the flamethrower (from the guy he killed with his gun) and burn your boat.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

NEVER DOUBT THE BOAT. The boat, with its incredibly vague description, fires a massive laser destroying your electrician before he even realises that we're in space so fire can't burn anyway.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I spawn acid, enough to melt your boat and all whats inside.

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

I spawn gasoline to blow up both of them!

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

I spawn a dragon which is immune to fire and eats u

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

I summon a party of dragon slayers, who fight your dragon for a good 2 days straight before they finally cut off the dragon's head.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I summon a single axemen, cuz they dragon alyers are totaly exhausted he has no problems to decapitate them one after another.

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

I spawn (remember it's spawn, not summon) a 20th century soldier, who owns the axeman with his modern weaponry.

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

I spawn a super strong pink alien

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for double posting ,its because i forgot to say what He does, well He farts a toxic gas (that he is immune to) and kills the soldier

Showing 136-150 of 201