beckitten27

99 posts

Yes, and i think it is really annoying!

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:36pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,553 posts

Knight

Well I can't write legibly with either hand....does that count?

That makes you Ambisinistrous. Actually, everyone is Ambisinistrous according to urban dictionary.

'Equally well?' Even if you're ambidextrous chances are you're going to have a preferred writing hand.

No kidding... Think about it, you have a preferred writing hand, but you can write equally well with your other hand. That statement doesn't mean anything.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 9:00pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

MY left hand is pretty useless to me. What can i do with it...?
Maybe hold something. Or catch a baseball. Other than that... Meh xD

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 10:07pm

Katnip28

Katnip28

21 posts

*sigh* typical right-hander over here. i tried teaching myself to be amidexterous one day but then my left hand started cramping cuz i tried so hard XD left hand is just not my thing. my dads left-handed tho!

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:12pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

im addicted to crack and meth so probably not

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 10:39am

Doombreed

Doombreed

362 posts

I was born left handed. I carry things, write, eat, practice fencing etc. with my left hand but I play basket with both hands.

MY left hand is pretty useless to me. What can i do with it...?
Maybe hold something. Or catch a baseball. Other than that... Meh xD

That's not the case with me. Since I've learned using the computer at a very young age (5 years old) I have only learned to use the mouse with my right hand and find it too difficult to do this with my left hand! It might seem strange, but I was too young to think of it myself!

As many of the other writers i this thread, i tried to teach myself to write with the right hand as well but not too hard. I still haven't learned it though.

My mother used to be a left handed, but her teachers in the elementary school forced her to learn to write using the right hand unfortunately!

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 2:28pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

i am left-handed.

how can someone be right-ear/eye dominant?

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 3:12pm

toemas

toemas

314 posts

lefty right here! B*****!!!

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 3:44pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

how can someone be right-ear/eye dominant?

See better in one eye?
Hear better in one ear?

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 3:54pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

See better in one eye?
Hear better in one ear?

well, then i am right-eye dominant. i wear glasses but my right eye is a little bit better than my left eye.

and i am left-ear dominant because everytime i yawn my ears pop but my left ear pops more often than my right one.

Reply to Are you in your right mind?

You must be logged in to post a reply!