ForumsSupport ForumMusic is to loud

13 2407
Verus01
Verus01
1 posts
Nomad

hi ,
for me is the music really loud ever than i start a game with headphone the armorgames presentätion is the loudest for me pls reduce it a little

• 13 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

This has been discussed before. They can do nothing about it. Just turn the music down for a few seconds then turn it back up once it is done.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

yes, or just mute it, that is what I do.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

killersup10 is correct... this problem has been extensively discussed before. The only thing you can do is take into account that the volume can be louder for some games when they are playing the ArmorGames loading sequence and turn down your volume before opening the game page. If you do this often, you will soon become used to it and do it automatically...

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

Seriously... This is the kind of ridiculous "Warning: the content of this [steaming coffee that you actually ordered] cup can be hot" problem.

This is totally the end party fault. Reduce your sound before you play, then get it up at the level you want. Or if you don't want to do that for a reason or another, simply get good headphones with a volume meter incorporated in it...

RandomZebra
RandomZebra
13 posts
Nomad

Yeah, exactly, you don't always have to have the sound up full blast. This is mainly your fault.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

unless you are short of hearing the volume should be less then 50 max.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You're just like an old person. "Sonny please turn down the sound while I'm in the bathtub."

Seriously though it's not that hard to turn down tne sound.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I know right, I mean all you have to do is go to the bottom of the screen and click the volume then drag it down and wala!!!!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup10 is correct...

Oh that felt good...

MrdayCee, you could probably lock this now. The question has been answered, and the rest of the people are just repeating the answers that were already said.
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Ah, but they are only re-answering the question so they get more posts/armor points.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ah, but they are only re-answering the question so they get more posts/armor points

As opposed to what you are doing?

And maybe they just want to put their 2 cents in...not everyone spams, and I can guarantee at least 3 people that weren't doin to for the posts

On topic...what everyone else said..
Lee_Blade
Lee_Blade
97 posts
Peasant

This is problem is already been discussed and try to lower the volume that will help.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Lots of good answers here, closing the thread. Thanks everyone.

Showing 1-13 of 13