ForumsSupport ForumColony Bug

11 1672
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

So. When i play colony and win (multiplayer or campaign) it immediatly says defeat and doesn't let me proceed. (the proceed button doesn't work.) Does anyone know why? :P

• 11 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hello? Can someone help me? Because this is really annoying and i'd like to go up levels -_-

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Colony will no longer be updated, and seeing as Colony is 4 years old it's an abandoned game that will no longer be updated, so you have to live with the bugs, and glitches.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Hrmmm. Sadly I have not played that game much. You seem to be the only one having that problem though because no one else has complained about it. Have you emailed Krin?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Colony will no longer be updated, and seeing as Colony is 4 years old it's an abandoned game that will no longer be updated, so you have to live with the bugs, and glitches.

Awwww... Shucks. It was really fun while it lasted =/
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

It sucks that you cant play it because of the major bug.

xWastingLightx
xWastingLightx
3 posts
Nomad

On Krin's profile (the guy who made colony) says on his proflie he is looking forward to make colony 2.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

that stinks, I have my own problem my self. I can not comment in the lobby or in the game chat room but I can during the game.

dragontailsman
dragontailsman
1 posts
Nomad

you could try to get hold of the person who created the game and see if he is working on the problem or it is at all repairable. i love the game myself but i never glitch. i suggest trying to see if your computer and internet is working properly

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

The bug has never happened to me, but like most bugs it will probably go away in awhile. You could try restarting your computer and see if anything changes.

that stinks, I have my own problem my self. I can not comment in the lobby or in the game chat room but I can during the game.

Players with underscores have never been able to chat in the lobby due to that I think they resemble guests.

I don't think emailing Krin would do anything either,
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Players with underscores have never been able to chat in the lobby due to that I think they resemble guests.

what is an underscore?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I have that glitch too. I can't chat in the game lobby. And i don't have an underscore xP
Showing 1-11 of 11