Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Colony Bug

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 9:34am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

So. When i play colony and win (multiplayer or campaign) it immediatly says defeat and doesn't let me proceed. (the proceed button doesn't work.) Does anyone know why? :P

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 9:42pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Hello? Can someone help me? Because this is really annoying and i'd like to go up levels -_-

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:11pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

668 posts

Colony will no longer be updated, and seeing as Colony is 4 years old it's an abandoned game that will no longer be updated, so you have to live with the bugs, and glitches.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:12pm

daleks

daleks

3,185 posts

Hrmmm. Sadly I have not played that game much. You seem to be the only one having that problem though because no one else has complained about it. Have you emailed Krin?

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:13pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Colony will no longer be updated, and seeing as Colony is 4 years old it's an abandoned game that will no longer be updated, so you have to live with the bugs, and glitches.

Awwww... Shucks. It was really fun while it lasted =/

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 12:14am

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

It sucks that you cant play it because of the major bug.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 2:51pm

xWastingLightx

xWastingLightx

3 posts

On Krin's profile (the guy who made colony) says on his proflie he is looking forward to make colony 2.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 5:57am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

that stinks, I have my own problem my self. I can not comment in the lobby or in the game chat room but I can during the game.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 6:01am

dragontailsman

dragontailsman

1 post

you could try to get hold of the person who created the game and see if he is working on the problem or it is at all repairable. i love the game myself but i never glitch. i suggest trying to see if your computer and internet is working properly

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 8:09am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

The bug has never happened to me, but like most bugs it will probably go away in awhile. You could try restarting your computer and see if anything changes.

that stinks, I have my own problem my self. I can not comment in the lobby or in the game chat room but I can during the game.

Players with underscores have never been able to chat in the lobby due to that I think they resemble guests.

I don't think emailing Krin would do anything either,

Reply to Colony Bug

You must be logged in to post a reply!