ForumsSupport ForumCannot access MMOs and Forum

7 1720
darkgandalf
darkgandalf
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! I'm having a slight problem with my account (had to use another one - this one - to access the forum).

Using my own account I cannot access the forum section of the site or play any MMO. I can go on the MMO general page, but when I try to play one I'm redirected to a blank page and nothing else happens. I have no such problem with other types of games (action, adventure etc.). When it comes to the forum, I'm redirected to a 404 page whereas I have no such problem if I use another account (this one for exemple).

Tried to contact support but no answer so far. Twas about 12h ago...

Anything else I can do but wait? Thanks for your time!

• 7 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You might be experiencing the Rogue Glitch..can you give a link to your other account so it can be checked?

(hint...to give a link to account: www.armorgames.com/user/ *insert name here* )

ClaudiMon
ClaudiMon
1 posts
Nomad

Exactly the same problem. Same with all browsers. MMO Games dont load, forum doesnt load. Regular games load. Noticed 18h ago.
www.armorgames.com/user/Tiberiu5

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Exactly the same problem. Same with all browsers. MMO Games dont load, forum doesnt load. Regular games load. Noticed 18h ago.
www.armorgames.com/user/Tiberiu5

You have been struck by the rogue glitch. Chances are this is happening for darkgandalf also... =P
MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

what does the rouge glitch do

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

what does the rouge glitch do

The rogue glitch is mentioned in this thread.
Tiberiu5
Tiberiu5
1 posts
Nomad

Got fixed

thirdy123
thirdy123
3 posts
Nomad

Yes! at last !! tnx for posting this

Showing 1-7 of 7