ForumsNews and Feedbackmake forum more noticeable

5 3574
Rand0mDude
Rand0mDude
10 posts
Nomad

my suggestion is to make the button to the forum bigger and say "forum" instead of "community." i had no idea that the forum exists for months after i made my account on AG, i never noticed that "community" button.

• 5 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The idea has been suggested before and is a good idea.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well Welcome Rand0mDude...

But i think this is a great idea as currently it just loooks like another link...

RandomZebra
RandomZebra
13 posts
Nomad

Yeah I agree, I only just realised what the community was for after a long time.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Yeah I agree, I only just realised what the community was for after a long time.

Same thing happened when I was new. I didn't realise there was a forum for about a month, I always thought community would take me to a page of members.
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I agree, the only reason I could find it was because I was nosy and wanted to go through the site and see what everythig did. I stumbled on it and was like "oh... so it is not just a dead site with minimal people being able to talk to oneanother". I then got a little bit more involved (not a lot though, because I am not on the site to much) in the site. I think it should have its' own section beside the games and stuff. Put it beside the "all" games button; so that way people could know it was a actual part of the site... and a pretty big part of the site.

Showing 1-5 of 5