Forums

ForumsForum Games

(Gaming tournament) Super Star Showdown 2012: Kongregate vs Armor Games

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 3:52pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,392 posts

But I donât think itâs cheating if one has a computer that is a bit old and slow, and uses that.

good thing i have 2 computers :P

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 7:55pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,782 posts

The Kongregate player has a name, you know.

Since when?

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 1:34pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Well, round ends tonight! Keep playing those games man!

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 6:02pm

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

669 posts

The Super Star Showdown will end in two hours.

As it stands right now:

MaistlinRajere leads thebluerabbit 3-0

1:28 to 3:07 in Epic Combo

1,763,300 to 1,570,622 in Miami Shark

772,000 to 312,900 in Space Pips

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 8:56pm

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

669 posts

Time's up, this round is over. Congratulations MaistlinRajere. You are the is the 2012 Super Star Showdown champion. This means Kongregate has triumphed over Armor Games and is now 2-0 when competing against the other forums.

Maistlin, as the winner of the tournament. I would like to present you with the Champion's trophy sig:

http://i46.tinypic.com/rvzywh.png

Your name will now appear alongside the other former champions from this point forward. Congratulations.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated for making this a very memorable experience. I really enjoyed being your host.

I've been at this since 2009 and while it's common for the novelty to eventually wear off, this tournament brought back a lot of the memories and excitement from those early days on MiniClip. When my ideas were raw and every step was a journey into the unknown.

We managed to get a great turn out on both forums, I also think the competitive level was very high all the way through. You guys, did a great job of representing your forums!

I'll be sending out some interview questions for MaistlinRajere and thebluerabbit. Should have them posted on here and (AG) in a few days.

Thanks again to everyone for making the tournament a great success!

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 10:12pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

317 posts

Just tell me when the next tournament is on, hopefully I won't be drowned in work, we must bring the glory to AG.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 10:49pm

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

669 posts

Just tell me when the next tournament is on, hopefully I won't be drowned in work, we must bring the glory to AG.

It will probably start 4-10 months from now.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 11:33pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

I haven't been on here in a long time, but I figured the konger would win. He got a billion on solipskier, and that is no laughing matter.

-Blade

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 1:04pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

Well..so I lost to the eventual winner of the tournament...And I even gave him a lil challenge when we faced..So I feel pretty good. Especially being only my 2nd gaming challenge (hadn't even finished my 1st though haha). Can't wait for more

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 1:09am

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

669 posts

I finished Maistlin's trophy avatar.

http://i46.tinypic.com/16279c4.jpg!

Reply to (Gaming tournament) Super Star Showdown 2012: Kongregate vs Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!