Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Ask your short questions here.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 4:27pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,100 posts

Everyone's probably noticing all of these short questions, so why not put them all in this one thread.

Just don't put any big questions like the gender thread.

Now to start this. What's your favorite month? ( Yes I know not a very good question but it's the only thing I could think of.)

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 5:44pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Give an example of a short question thread.

Also; my favourite month of the year is probably June, since that's when I usually go on holidays.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 9:05pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Give an example of a short question thread.

Trolled. :)

Also... I like December and July.
December is the beginning of a two week break for me and Christmas :D I like July because Independence Day is my birthday and it is also summer... ^^

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 9:50pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,150 posts

Used to be December, because of snow, but now we live in desert so I have no favorite month.

btw "In Soviet Russia, Months have favorite people"

I have my own question, How did the rainbow become the symbol of Gay pride?

And another, Why hasn't Jack Chick seen a psychiatrist, he has serious issue. (He thinks everything, from the Holocaust to modern hate crimes, is a plot of the Roman Catholic Church)

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 12:06am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,845 posts

Knight

The original flag was inspired by Judy Garland's singing of "Over the Rainbow". Or from the Hippie movement. Or racial equality movement.

hot pink: sexuality
red: life
orange: healing
yellow: sunlight
green: nature
turquoise: magic/art
indigo/blue: serenity/harmony
violet: spirit

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 6:53pm

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

my favorite month is october....

any way here is my question how often do most people get sick???(just a random question I decided to ask)

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 7:58pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,100 posts

Let's see I haven't been sick since 5th grade and before that I got sick in 2nd grade so... probably about 3 years minimum.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 9:11pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

If this were successful then how would anybody know who's answer that the user was answering? It would get to confusing...

May, when all the snow melts, Killersup's birthday, field trips, and the end of school. Perfect.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 10:01pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I like April. I like April Fools' Day (my birthday) and rainy days. I don't know why I like them, but I do.

Random question I know the answer to but:

Can you explain convection currents?

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 11:00pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

My favorite month is May. There is so much I like about May such as summer, sunny,birthday,school events.

Reply to Ask your short questions here.

You must be logged in to post a reply!