ForumsThe TavernAsk your short questions here.

35 4622
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Everyone's probably noticing all of these short questions, so why not put them all in this one thread.

Just don't put any big questions like the gender thread.

Now to start this. What's your favorite month? ( Yes I know not a very good question but it's the only thing I could think of.)

• 35 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Give an example of a short question thread.

Also; my favourite month of the year is probably June, since that's when I usually go on holidays.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Give an example of a short question thread.

Trolled.

Also... I like December and July.
December is the beginning of a two week break for me and Christmas I like July because Independence Day is my birthday and it is also summer... ^^
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Used to be December, because of snow, but now we live in desert so I have no favorite month.

btw "In Soviet Russia, Months have favorite people"

I have my own question, How did the rainbow become the symbol of Gay pride?

And another, Why hasn't Jack Chick seen a psychiatrist, he has serious issue. (He thinks everything, from the Holocaust to modern hate crimes, is a plot of the Roman Catholic Church)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The original flag was inspired by Judy Garland's singing of "Over the Rainbow". Or from the Hippie movement. Or racial equality movement.

hot pink: sexuality
red: life
orange: healing
yellow: sunlight
green: nature
turquoise: magic/art
indigo/blue: serenity/harmony
violet: spirit

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

my favorite month is october....

any way here is my question how often do most people get sick???(just a random question I decided to ask)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Let's see I haven't been sick since 5th grade and before that I got sick in 2nd grade so... probably about 3 years minimum.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

If this were successful then how would anybody know who's answer that the user was answering? It would get to confusing...

May, when all the snow melts, Killersup's birthday, field trips, and the end of school. Perfect.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I like April. I like April Fools' Day (my birthday) and rainy days. I don't know why I like them, but I do.

Random question I know the answer to but:

Can you explain convection currents?

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

My favorite month is May. There is so much I like about May such as summer, sunny,birthday,school events.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

any way here is my question how often do most people get sick???

I've been sick maybe 4-5 times in my life..and this is from "meh I'm fine" sick to "I'm going to die!!" sick

If this were successful then how would anybody know who's answer that the user was answering? It would get to confusing...

By doing what I'm doing...quote the question you are answering
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

any way here is my question how often do most people get sick???

I've been sick twice this year since September, which is the most I've been sick in that period of time in ages, last year I wasn't sick from September 'til about April.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

What's your favorite month?

Fall/winter months. I love the weather and holidays that are in them. Thanksgiving and Christmas.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

How tall are you?

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

How tall are you?

I'm 5 foot eight... pretty tall for a girl but I like it
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

5'11"

I didn't grow much until I was around 14. When I was 12-14 I was around 5'1"-5'4", but got up to 5'8" when 14. Stayed there for a while, around the time I was 15 I was 5'9"-5'10".
Now I'm 17 and 5'11". I don't expect to get any taller, since I'm the same height as my dad, and my mom is only 5'4". Most of my dad's family members are 6 foot+ though.

Showing 1-15 of 35