Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Storage Wars is "Fake?"

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 7:33pm

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

63 posts

It's pretty well known that they plant stuff in the lockers on storage wars.  There's a few real find but overall you're not going to make $1000 profits on a regular basis in that kind of business.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 7:55pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,567 posts

Does it matter if it's fake? Shows are meant to be entertaining, and if you are entertained, who cares?

Exactly my point. I still think it's legit though ^^

There's a few real find but overall you're not going to make $1000 profits on a regular basis in that kind of business.

Not true. I've been to storage auctions. The things they have in some of those lockers are good ;P

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 9:46pm

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

63 posts

Not true. I've been to storage auctions. The things they have in some of those lockers are good ;P

Keyword is some.  There's another storage auction show whose name I can't remember with the fat guy named Tonn and his skinny friend that shows their greatest finds.  Those lockers are rare, but not nonexistent.  However, most of the time they only make a couple hundred in profits each auction and that requires buying multiple lockers.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 3:53pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Am I the only one that knew that parts of it were fake from the start? Seriously, there's one of them saying things to the camera while the other is right behind him and apparently can't hear. It was a bit messed up for me.

Every time dave did a YEEEUUUUUUUP it didn't really annoy me too much though. Barry was of course the best.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 6:27pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

390 posts

Barry was of course the best.

If I'm not mistaken, Miller made a fruit-ish beer called the Berry Weiss. There's one for MBFF.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 6:44pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,567 posts

Keyword is some.  There's another storage auction show whose name I can't remember with the fat guy named Tonn and his skinny friend that shows their greatest finds.

Lol... You notice that on Storage Wars they aren't gonna just show when they all buy crap lol.

And that other show is called Auction Hunters. With Ton and Allen ^^ Anyways I used to watch that too, but ever since the season ended :/

Reply to Storage Wars is "Fake?"

You must be logged in to post a reply!