ForumsThe TavernWhat're things you absolutely COULD NOT live without?

33 6292
Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

If you've read my profile you know i can't live without music. What're some things you can't live without? i don't mean things like air, oxygen, water, food, etc. something that your life wouldnt be complete without.

• 33 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hmmm... Music. Without music life would be a soundless place... Sweetness. What's there sweet to eat without it? Finally. Government. Without a government we would still practically be nomads and not have a formal civilzation.

The seven features of civilzation;
Government
Social Classes
Religion
Specialized Jobs
Cities
Writing
and Culture.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Food,Water,and shelter.Bare necesaties but to choose one of my favorite things i would choose one of my 3 forms of entertainment.Books,TV,or computers

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I found out I couldn't live without the internet.

I'm sure we could live (for a while) without government, but no where on the scale of today's population and complexity.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Heh, I was going to make a similar thread to this last night but with food, not things.

Anyhow; I probably wouldn't be able to live without the internet, almost everywhere I go I use it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Teh interwebz of course

Also...if baseball was taking away...so help me god..

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Watching football too I guess. God help me when it's not season.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Air, oxygen, wat... oh wait sorry.

I wouldn't have any problem living without internet. No government wouldn't be a problem either, just living in a small village or as nomads doesn't sound too bad.

I may survive without music, quality food books or stuff like that, but living like that would drastically lower my life quality. And something I definitely would need is family and a few close friends. I really don't need all that society thing, but a few close people should really be around.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

*quality food, books

That comma does make a difference...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Let's see... twinkies, chicken, living with no clothes, and Armorgames.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Twinkies? Good luck to you in a few years then.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I couldn't survive without a good pair of shoes. besides all of the obvious ones, life without shoes would probably be much worse than anything we could imagine. they keep our weak feet protected, which is extremely important these days.

-Blade

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I walked up and down a mountain for half a day without shoes, and came back without a scratch. Possible after awhile.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

I could NEVER live without choclate.I'm a chocoholic : D

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Movies, books, exercise. If I took those three things out of my daily life I'd have nothing to do.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

air (breathable), water (drinkable), food (eatable), books, internet, someone to talk and/or to play a game.

Showing 1-15 of 33