ForumsThe TavernWhat're things you absolutely COULD NOT live without?

33 6313
Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

If you've read my profile you know i can't live without music. What're some things you can't live without? i don't mean things like air, oxygen, water, food, etc. something that your life wouldnt be complete without.

• 33 Replies
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

FREEDOM.

and girls XD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Twinkies? Good luck to you in a few years then.

You like making life just that hard don't you?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Oxygen, water, food, video games, the list goes on.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

My Nook, tortilla chips, mint chocolate chip ice cream, coffee, attractive guys, and music.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

My Nook

What the heck is a Nook?
landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Hard to say cause first thing that comes to mind is the internet. But I guess if I really couldn't have that, I'd at least need My favorite books, favorite movies, and of course my family and friends. loldemboldsnitalics

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

No government wouldn't be a problem either, just living in a small village or as nomads doesn't sound too bad.

You try it then.

Hostess already went out of business. A couple weeks ago :P
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

What the heck is a Nook?

Didn't see page 2... x) But a nook is an e-reader. Just like a Kindle. (If you know what that is xD)
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

Computers, tv, radio, books, music, video games are the first thing that come to mind. I could probably exist with out government. I couldn't live with out school because that's how I meet in real life. I can't live with out candy either. I couldn't live with out talking to people. I can't live with out a good argument once a year. That's about it.

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

no way i could go more than a day without my phone, internet access, music, ipods.... that stuff is just too much. and i have to be a suck up and say my girlfriend. but yah.... my phone and internet and music mostly haha

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hostess already went out of business. A couple weeks ago :P

I know that but people are selling them on ebay for like a thousand bucks.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Communication. I was once put in a situation of solitary for just one day. I could do whatever I liked but I couldn't leave my room at all for 24 hours. I would never be able to do that again.

As for a more light-hearted answer. I could not live without mangos. I'm being serious. I eat at least 3 mangos a day.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You all do know that Hostess is selling the recipes to all of their products? The selling of Twinkies on Ebay is because of the brand name..not the Twinkies themselves

Oh yeah...sex. That'd be hard to live without
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Food and oxygen come to mind.
Entertainment. I like my sanity. Most of the time anyway.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Probably my Police Scanner. That thing has become such a huge part of my life, that if something happened to it, I would probably start cracking up, and eventually jump off a cliff from the boredom of having nothing to listen to.

Showing 16-30 of 33