ForumsForum GamesFSBG (Futuristic Squad Based Game) Reborn

173 20398
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

It is the year 2280, earth made contact with many different alien species making the desolate space of past into a habitat crawling with different species. But all is not well, many different wars were caused by the xenophobia of the humans, but one of the largest, was started by a small mishap. The Midors, a race of tall, slender, reddish skinned aliens tried to start trade relations with earth, having already sent out a small fleet of trade ships to the various colonies on Mars, The Moon, and of course, Earth, they tried to get trading rights with the Humans, but they vehemently refused every time, so the Midorian hierarchy sent word for all the ships to return to the home world, although a small group of three cargo ships didn't get the message, passing through thick cloud of gasses making their communications arrays unable to send or receive messages.

The ships neared the Mars colony, and attempted to radio in, only receiving silence from the humans. Then their orbital defensive guns opened up, ripping the near defenseless cargo ships to pieces, within the month, the Midorian hierarchy got word of the slaughter and quickly mobilized it's armies, and sending word to their cousin race, the Labha, a human sized race of brutish, grey skinned, fiends, comparable to the Human demons, with small set of horns, usually hidden by their hair, and lizard like eyes, broad shoulders and aggressive demeanor. Vassals to the Midors they fight as heavy infantry and shock troops, though can only use the simpler vehicles of the Midorian armored corps, they are still a force to be reckoned with.

After a decade of war, the humans, so desperate for new troopers, have opened up recruitment for the Qul, a slave race to the humans, slightly shorter than humans, they have pale white skin, and have to wear gasmasks to filter out certain gasses found in earth air, as even the small amounts in the air, can be very toxic to them. By now the humans have gone on the offensive, and taken two large colonies of the Midors, and are preparing to go on the defensive, building large defensive structures, and sending a constant stream troops.

Midors: tall, red aliens with long faces and slender bodies, they are super smart but weak. they have advanced armor technology far , their guns are up to snuff but not special (laser weapons with varying levels of power) they live to be 240

Labha:, a human sized race of brutish, grey skinned, fiends, comparable to the Human demons, with small set of horns, usually hidden by their hair, and lizard like eyes, broad shoulders and aggressive demeanor. Advanced weaponry, but primitive armor.
Live to be 70

Qul, a slave race to the humans, slightly shorter than humans, they have pale white skin, and have to wear gasmasks to filter out certain gasses found in earth air, with all average for weapons and armor.

Malkians: Mercenaries, fight for any side that pays they are foot taller than the average human, with long tails, akin to a cat, which allows them to balance better.
Their weapons are primitive, but they have the most advanced armor

Classes:the list goes with weps and armor
primitive/average/advanced depending on the race

Heavy gunner:HK MG4 LMG/MP783 "Red Dot" light laser MG/30mm plasma "Greenie" LMG, Mk. I "Rustbucket" reactive armor/Active Defense Armor (ADA)/MK.IV. Heavy Reactive armor,Mk.II combat blade,small painkiller syringe,field bandages,3 "frisbee" anti tank disk Mines

Shock Trooper:TDI Vector SMG/M2275 Laser SMG/G-55 "Minired" heavy laser SMG,Superlite alloy armor/S&N light combat armor/Laser charged light alloy armor,Mk.II combat blade,small painkiller syringe,field bandages, 2 Heavy Combat Charges, Concussion grenades

Infantryman:HK417/432 JT bolt action plasma rifle/Gewerh Full Auto plasma rifle,Interceptor body armor/MK.I Reactive armor/Wull five Segment Carbon Alloy armor,Mk.II combat blade,small painkiller syringe,field bandages,4 ZX "Dragons breath" laser frag grenades

Sniper: MSR Sniper/ "Rat Slayer" depleted uranium round sniper/RSN laser long range rifle, Ghillie suit/M1 light recon armor/LBSS (Light Bending Stealth System), Mk.II combat blade, small painkiller syringe ,field bandages,2 "Smokey" smokescreen grenades

Medic: TDI Vector SMG/M2275 Laser SMG/G-55 "Minired" heavy laser SMG, Interceptor Armor/ Dragon Skin armor/Modular Medical Reactive Armor (MMRA), Mk. II Combat blade, Medical Kit,

Engineer: Milkor MGL Multiple Barrel Grenade Launcher/ "Gut Puncher" Heavy Grenade Launcher/ ZX Laser grenade Launcher, Mk. I Reactive Armor "Rustbucket"/ Mk. IV Reactive Armor/ Heavy Ceramic Plate Armor, 10 Heavy Explosive charges, 5 ZX Laser Grenades, Repair kit, Mk. II Combat Blade, small Pain Killer Syringe.

You can make your own class, i have nothing against that

Sheet:

Name:
Race:
Class:
Side: Human Empire, or Fandor-Labha unified nation
----------
Squad: 4 (put how what class each squad member is and their names)
Weapons:
Armor:
Misc.: you can make 5
Health: 100/100
Armor: i put
---------
Phy.Desc.:
Traits: i make from your desc.
Bio:
Perk: i make from bio

i believe that is it

• 173 Replies