loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Name: Pvt. Anton Von Leeuonhoek
Race: Qul
Class: Medic
Side: Human Empire
----------
Squad: Julia Heisonbourg, private first class, Qul, 20 (sniper), Ludwig Von Heichner, corporal, Qul 28 (Infantryman), Anthony "Cowboy" Randleman, private first class 20, Human (Heavy Gunner), Vekel Von Nouman, sargeant, Qul, 30 (Shocktrooper)
Weapons: M2275 Laser SMG
Armor: Dragon Skin armor
Misc.: Xenobiology studies book, All-species friendly sweets (4), Medical Kit, Mk. II combat blade
Health: 100/100
Armor Condition: i put
---------
Phy.Desc.: Pale skin (obviously), black hair, blue eyes, scrawny, 5'8
Traits: i make from your desc.
Bio: Anton was raised on the dirt-filled streets of the Qul homeworld. Everywhere he went he saw some guy injured in some way. Stabbed, shot, throat sliced up, money bags gone, etc. Anton always wanted to help but he lacked the material or skill to do so. However, one day, he'd had enough and dragged a stab/mugging victim to the nearest surgeon. (Or what passed for one in that sector)
Perk: Heavy lifting: you can drag people faster and more stably

as he moves around you hear a loud pop and shee a low light float up in the air and burst in bright flashing light, almost like a strobe light. you momentarily see dozens upon dozens of silhouettes in the fog, then it shuts off, then on, etc. it is extremely disorienting, and now that growl is a roar.

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 12:14am

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

----------
Squad: Julia Heisonbourg, private first class, Qul, 20 (sniper), Ludwig Von Heichner, corporal, Qul 28 (Infantryman), Anthony "Cowboy" Randleman, private first class 20, Human (Heavy Gunner), Vekel Von Nouman, sargeant, Qul, 30 (Shocktrooper)
Misc.: Xenobiology studies book, All-species friendly sweets (4), Medical Kit, Mk. II combat blade
---------
Bio: Anton was raised on the dirt-filled streets of the Qul homeworld. Everywhere he went he saw some guy injured in some way. Stabbed, shot, throat sliced up, money bags gone, etc. Anton always wanted to help but he lacked the material or skill to do so. However, one day, he'd had enough and dragged a stab/mugging victim to the nearest surgeon. (Or what passed for one in that sector)

"COVER!!!" Vekel yells while we hit the dirt. Anthony crawls over to us while I fire at that light thing and Vekel shoots at the silhouettes.

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 10:43am

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

----------
---------

it's a flare, you might as well try to shoot doves out of the air

he fires, but it's very hard, none of them fall over, in fact they jump around as the lights flash.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 1:04am

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

----------
---------

Sorry, wanted to take a break.

Anthony sprays at the shadows with his machinegun, Vekel and I will take more accurate shots.

Reply to FSBG (Futuristic Squad Based Game) Reborn

You must be logged in to post a reply!