ForumsGamesAny steam users?

25 6219
malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

hi all!
I just made an account on steam cuz i heard they released Rose Online there. I played that game for years and went back just to see what the fuzz was all about. They said that it went from ghost town to crowded. Anyway, i haven't activated my steam account yet so i can't add new friends (Rose Online doesn't activate the account cuz it free to play) anyone wanna play w/ me?

• 25 Replies
mudmaynor
mudmaynor
3 posts
Nomad

no... but i have steam... it's a good way to keep track of your games

vincentvdh9
vincentvdh9
16 posts
Peasant

I've got steam, and I may be interested to play

berniestall
berniestall
3 posts
Nomad

yeah.i have one

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

What is steam?

TACO_Brains007
TACO_Brains007
9 posts
Shepherd

There are plenty of nice games to download for free -- e.g. Team Fortress 2, AirMech, Star Wars: The Old Republic, DC Universe Online, ... (Not trying to advertise here.) So if you're interested in playing at least one of the before mentioned titles... Then sure, why not!
You can get my Steam tag on my profile.

PS: @SaifurRahman, Steam is a PC cloud gaming platform, as if you can take your entire gaming library with you. It's very useful if you own a lot of games, although you won't get that warm feeling inside anymore of opening a box.
(Except if you buy a Steampowered game, which run on Steam, box or not.)

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

wow cool great to find steam users here. Anyway, i only have one game on my steam account cuz it's new. i haven't decided on what game to purchase to fully activate it. Anyway, if you wanna play Rose w/ me, i already have like level105 in leonis. Jeryel007 is my steam ID.

byobcello
byobcello
10 posts
Scribe

Are you sure the MMOG forum is the right place to have this thread?
I have a steam account, but I can't play on it while my hard drive is broken. I resort to playing games on AG instead. >.>
On steam, I mainly play fps games -- especially TF2 and A.V.A.

axe8fire
axe8fire
3 posts
Shepherd

hi i have steam and would like to play with you i have civ 5 and counter strike source, but i will check out the free games

habine
habine
2 posts
Farmer

I have a steam account with the same name as my armor games name

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

Great I'll be adding you soon. I'm still deciding which game is worth purchasing in steam.. so for now, i can't send you friend requests. feel free to add me though

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

i have quite a few games on steam so if you want me to recomend a game to you just ask

yeah! i would really appreciate some game suggestions
canamel
canamel
1 posts
Nomad

hello thats me.

amazing_me
amazing_me
10 posts
Nomad

I always buy games at http://www.go2arena.com/ . I saw the lowest prices there.

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

I'm more into games with cute graphics. anime type if possible. something like, Rose Online, Ratchet and Clank, single or mmorpgs, just NOT FPS. i hate FPS

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

Hey! ill add you on steam. wait for it

Showing 1-15 of 25