Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Ultimate video game horrors

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 4:42pm

GhostlyKitten

GhostlyKitten

3 posts

On a game called: "Hunter: The Reckoning" there is a creepy spider-ish thing that has the hand of someone it ate sticking out of its stomach like it's trying to give you a high-five or something. Is it just me, or is that creepy?

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 4:59pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

Pyramid Head. Nothing scarier than having an invincible demon sent from hell chasing after you, and he always pops up at the least expected times.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 5:22pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,418 posts

The librarians on metro 2033.
http://techcornernsit.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/metro203322010032314084.jpg

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 12:59am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

and where does luigi hang himself? it's been awhile since i've played it

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzMlmEAZtpVsU_5zrYP4GlLOsnDtfg2WLISLhc4W68hS7THjoYnA

Brings about this awesome theory that Luigi is a ghost the entire time yadda yadda yadda

Pyramid Head. Nothing scarier than having an invincible demon sent from hell chasing after you, and he always pops up at the least expected times.

Don't forget his **** tendencies

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 10:19pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,362 posts

Hmm. Though i've never played it I must say Slender Man. What is it with him that scares the **** out of people? :P

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 12:05am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

The fact that you know he is near, yet can't seem to always pinpoint where. And by the time you see him, you know it's far far too late.

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 4:56pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,534 posts

majoras mask itself, god thats ceepy

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 9:40am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

129 posts

Hmm. Though i've never played it I must say Slender Man. What is it with him that scares the **** out of people? :P

thats my choise

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 11:14am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

I don't think I'm remembering 100% correctly, but in old Resident Evil games you needed ink and a typewriter/something else to save. That annoyed the hell out of me, because if I messed up I'd have to restart.

For actual horror, the jump scares. Walking down a hallway then a zombie coming up from behind/side of you. Or you walk passed one and they grab you.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 6:40pm

AustinBB410

AustinBB410

37 posts

The only games I've played that I remember actually getting scared of, were Half Life 2, and The old resident evil games. Half life because it was scary having a bunch of zombies flying all over the place, especially when you had little ammo. The old resident evil games for obvious reasons, zombies and little ammo again.

Reply to Ultimate video game horrors

You must be logged in to post a reply!