ForumsThe Tavern12/12/12 12:12

38 6329
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Yea I should have posted this on 12:12 but on this site it will somewhere close to 12. Anyways.... can you believe it!Our last year for it being a matching date and time!I gotta say I'm gonna miss it being like that. There is always so many stories to tell like today, (my mom is a nurse) and she said today this couple had a baby and it was their 12th baby too!Interesting...right?

• 38 Replies
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Wow htat is pretty crazy having a 12th child on this particular date. I am a bit sad that this is the last time it will be matching like this for a really long time.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I made a wish. Hope it'll come true Once in a lifetime chance.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Woah woah woah Woooooah. That's the couple's 12th kid? What are they, catholic? No wonder the world's so densely packed with humans.
Apparantly 1212 and related things are some kind of omen by weird angels that communicate through technology. ....Riiiiight.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

I remember this moment quite vividly. I was at the gym, sitting at the iso-lateral hi row machine, checking out the hot physical trainer's ***, not giving a fuark about the time displayed on the clock in front of me.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I was in the middle of Science, how lovely of a moment it was probably, writing stuff about ionic bonding.. Ugh, chemistry.

Anyhow; yeah.
It doesn't really bother me that there isn't going to be something like this again, but, I'm sure people will still go on about 13:13 1/3/13.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

No wonder the world's so densely packed with humans.

The worlds not densely packed with humans. If every human in the world met in one spot, they would cover an area about the size of Jacksonville, Florida. That sure isn't the whole world.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

You're starting to speak like Patrick alright.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I couldn't think of a wish so I had to wish something really stupid and unoriginal.

But I can't tell you what I wished for.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It isn't special at all. I don't see why people get so happy about it. Technically it is 12/12/2012 anyway so it isn't all 12s.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Anyways don't be so happy about it there's still 12/22/12, but of course that means I acctually believe that.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Now only if it was 11:11 on the 11/11/1111

Now that would have been awesome.

Now I just have to live until 2222.

It was hilarious watching some of my idiot friends freak out on facebook "If we die I'd like to thank my..."

You're starting to speak like Patrick alright.

*Becomes patrick*

*type/portray your self like patrick due to the mannerisms of your text.
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

@GhostOfHorror: I was in the middle of Science, how lovely of a moment it was probably, writing stuff about ionic bonding.. Ugh, chemistry.

Heyyyyy.. I was in science too! Except we had a sub so it was a little less boring.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Yea I should have posted this on 12:12

You were off by nearly 24 hours....had you posted it on 12:12 when you think you should have, you'd have made this thread on 12/13/12

I was probably on here when that happened..not this thread but AG.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I still remember the picture I shot back in highschool at 12:34 on the 5th of June 2007 so it would read 1234567 on a clock. These "special moments" only occur once every one hundred years due to having to loop over again, thus also being a "once in a lifetime" moment.

11:11 on 11/11/11 was the best Skyrim buy ever.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

That's the couple's 12th kid? What are they, catholic?[quote] I really have no idea.
You were off by nearly 24 hours....had you posted it on 12:12 when you think you should have, you'd have made this thread on 12/13/12[quote] Well whatever then I should have posted earlier that day or so...
Showing 1-15 of 38