Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Christmas!

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 11:58pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,649 posts

Well people it's that magical time of year where you get hounded by relatives as to what you want. Not to mention arguing about what to call it, Christmas or non-denominational winter holiday. So what's your feeling about it, are you excited about it or do you just want to get it over with?

No matter whether you love or hate it I wish all of you a RamaHanuKwanzMas!

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 12:03am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,473 posts

Knight

I'm excited for the food, movies, family activities, gifts, and break from school.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 12:05am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

209 posts

I'm pretty excited for Christmas. I love the chaos of hanging out with family and the food and decorating Christmas trees and giving and recieving gifts of course! It is my favourite holiday and I always look forward to it all year round.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 12:24am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,243 posts

Knight

None of my family are Christian, but we celebrate it, or gather, celebrate isn't the right word. We haven't had it for two years now, but hopefully this year we will. If not, I'm just happy hanging out with my class at someone's house. And with beer.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 12:29am

fireangle

fireangle

182 posts

I love Christmas. Here are the reasons-

1-Gifts
2-no school
3-food
4-family/friends

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 1:13am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,243 posts

Knight

I don't get gifts :( Good ones at any rate. Who wants a towel?

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 1:59am

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

440 posts

I'm not excited. I want to go back to school already.

Mainly cuz I don't have my license yet though.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 2:48am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

Woohoo.

I can't wait for Christmas to come, mostly because it means my exams will be over and I can actually sleep.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 4:10pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

I can't wait for Christmas to come, mostly because it means my exams will be over and I can actually sleep.

I agree. My exams have made me lose a lot of my free time. They're over for me now so I can come back to armorgames now.

Also the food. I swear that if the food my family eats for christmas lunch could feed an army and everyone forces you to eat everything.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 4:35pm

collimore

collimore

46 posts

I'm just excited to not have school... I plan on sleeping for at least 10 hours my first day off.

Reply to Christmas!

You must be logged in to post a reply!