ForumsThe TavernChristmas!

21 5119
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Well people it's that magical time of year where you get hounded by relatives as to what you want. Not to mention arguing about what to call it, Christmas or non-denominational winter holiday. So what's your feeling about it, are you excited about it or do you just want to get it over with?

No matter whether you love or hate it I wish all of you a RamaHanuKwanzMas!

• 21 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh yeah Christmas I have to say is the bomb but the only things I don't like are shopping and lack of snow.

arcticwolf33
arcticwolf33
485 posts
Nomad

Christmas is awesome, especially the gifts and break from school. It's also lots of fun setting up and decorating the Christmas tree. But I don't like Christmas shopping.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

......christmas.......... TIME TO READ THE CHRISTMAS CAROL! AS WELL A THE BIBLE! AND TO THINK OF SUGAR PLUMS! and to be with family!.... and... getting presents for people...... and people killing other people over waffle irons during black friday.......... and mistletoe..... and children.... and a lie of santa...... and his elves..... and not remembering why we really suppose to celebrate it....... and greed.............. YOU KNOW WHAT!? I WILL HAVE A RADIO MOMENT AND GIVE ALL MY PRESENTS TO RANDOM PEOPLE!....... no never mind.... I like presents......... christmas is so wrong now........ poor waffle irons.

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

I cant wait! Im gettin a PS3 And im goin to see family that havin seen in a while!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I cant wait! Im gettin a PS3 And im goin to see family that havin seen in a while!

So the PS3 is more important than the family? xD
Nah, I know what you mean. I've already got my (one of) present, a new Alienware laptop! xD
------------ O//
\\\\O -----------
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

You got.... Alienwareaptop for Christmas. Before Christmas?! I'd almost Joel that that's your best gift. No fair XD.

Showing 16-21 of 21