ForumsGamesHelp with Zombotron 2 - Drop/Exchange Weapons???

4 2565
K_Drive
K_Drive
15 posts

Hey! I really like both Zombotron games. However, I am running into problems with the second one.

I am almost certain that I was able to drop one weapon and exchange it for another in the first game. I don't remember how I did it. I think I did it at the computer where you buy things somehow.

In the second game, I have the first pistol and the machete. I bought one of the rifles and some ammo; but, I was unable to pick them up. It was so frustrating to waste all that money and not be able to pick up the weapon and the ammo.

I checked the Controls guide on the page below the game. That did not help. I hope I'm missing something simple. I can kill everything with what I have; but, it can take a long time - and, I often get killed.

• 4 Replies
K_Drive
K_Drive
15 posts

OK...You press "E" to acquire a new weapon.
But, you have to be able to hold it...have the special belt or the backpack.

K_Drive
K_Drive
15 posts

Oh...By the way...I really like the cars!
Fantastic!
Just run 'em all over!!! LOL
Total rolling mayhem and destruction!!!

ArmorDonio
ArmorDonio
4 posts

well i know what you are meaning because i was by a shop on able to pickup my grenade launcher. i think it was the lift or something because evrytime i pressed e i activaded the lift and i dont did pickup the weapon.

c00k13puss
c00k13puss
1 posts

I just got to first shop and spent all my money on a desert eagle. I see the gun on the floor but can not pick it up. Everytime I hit E it opens the store again. After all the good I read about this game, and the first store basically rips me off.

Showing 1-4 of 4