Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Regrets

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 11:49am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,868 posts

Knight

Approaching the end of the year, twelve months of activity and experiences. Does anyone have a regret from this time? I do.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 12:50pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

And are you going to share that regret with us?

I regret keeping on French in school.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 1:46pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

That's a tough question. I'm sure I have some fiscal regrets, maybe missed an opporunity in my social life, but all in all, no regrets.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 1:55pm

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

435 posts

Yes. I regret putting in a lackluster effort to my first term of colleges. I missed too many chemistry lectures from a lack of will to wake up and retained many of my high school procrastination habits.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 1:58pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,689 posts

Knight

I regret the first half of this year. I was very lazy, didn't do much of anything and got sloppy. So glad that changed.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 3:47pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

To be honest I don't regret much except for maybe spending way too much time here.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 3:51pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Surprisingly my only real regret is procrastination. Nothing too serious has really happened that has been wrong. I was studying for exams enough (Finally finished over here :D) and wasn't on here too much.

Was a nice year.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 5:16pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

I regret returning to AG so late...could have so many more posts D=

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 6:45pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,539 posts

To be honest I don't regret much except for maybe spending way too much time here.

Samez. ;)

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 7:04pm

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

Let's see...........I regret.............nothing........ I've had a good year so far.

Reply to Regrets

You must be logged in to post a reply!