ForumsThe TavernRegrets

19 3024
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Approaching the end of the year, twelve months of activity and experiences. Does anyone have a regret from this time? I do.

• 19 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

And are you going to share that regret with us?

I regret keeping on French in school.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

That's a tough question. I'm sure I have some fiscal regrets, maybe missed an opporunity in my social life, but all in all, no regrets.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Yes. I regret putting in a lackluster effort to my first term of colleges. I missed too many chemistry lectures from a lack of will to wake up and retained many of my high school procrastination habits.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I regret the first half of this year. I was very lazy, didn't do much of anything and got sloppy. So glad that changed.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

To be honest I don't regret much except for maybe spending way too much time here.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Surprisingly my only real regret is procrastination. Nothing too serious has really happened that has been wrong. I was studying for exams enough (Finally finished over here ) and wasn't on here too much.

Was a nice year.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I regret returning to AG so late...could have so many more posts D=

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

To be honest I don't regret much except for maybe spending way too much time here.

Samez.
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

Let's see...........I regret.............nothing........ I've had a good year so far.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Does anyone have a regret from this time?

OMG I do. Taking POE and not Computer Science. Dumbest mistake in my life. I haven't learned anything in POE. Useless class. Waste of my time.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup regrets saying " You're not THAT fat." Instead of " That looks nothing like you madam."

Not learning algebra...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Eh no GoH :X It belongs more in the General Relations thread anyway

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Well today I shoved some dumb*** ... Third grader? He kept cussing at me and my seven-year-old brother and he deserved it, but I still regret it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well today I shoved some dumb*** ... Third grader? He kept cussing at me and my seven-year-old brother and he deserved it, but I still regret it.

People these days... xD jkjkjkjk. But seriously dude... A third grader? xP
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I don't regret anything. Well I probably regret a lot of stuff but I can't think of anything right now

Showing 1-15 of 19