Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Where are you from?

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 9:10pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

True. The *Steelers make Pennsylvania entirely unappealing.

yup.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 12:59am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,239 posts

Only if its in NYC. Then we could go to that and then catch a Yankee game. Sound like a date pang?

Hell yeah! Make it happen AG..make it happen

but I was decked out in yankee gear and he was looking at me funny....

On the plus side..you had a baseball star giving you funny looks..not many people can say that

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 1:57am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

I live in Vietnam

I'd like to travel to US

I like the people (most) very friendly :)

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 12:53pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Indiana. Born there raised in Chicago, Illinois and Indiana.

Always wanted to travel to Tokyo, Japan, or maybe Paris, France.

I like how it's very country.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 12:59pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Not going to right out say it...but if someone can guess it (and not just randomly guess it too..) I will tell them if they are right or wrong

Judging from your discussion with Pickpocket I'd say you live in New York somewhere. Possibly even NYC.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 2:28am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,239 posts

Judging from your discussion with Pickpocket I'd say you live in New York somewhere. Possibly even NYC.

Sadly..no. Trust me, if I lived in NY..pick and I would have already gone to some games...probably ending up in us getting arrested due to how crazy we'd get cheering on the Yankees

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 7:40am

danielo

danielo

1,370 posts

Im from Israel.

I want to travel the world! anywher. If ill make a list, it will just include all the countries in the world propebly.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 10:58am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,327 posts

On the plus side..you had a baseball star giving you funny looks..not many people can say that

Cano was giving out PLENTY of funny looks on that trip. Not to me, but still. I saw him go by on the All-Star drive with Jeter. He liked my hat, I could tell.

Sadly..no. Trust me, if I lived in NY..pick and I would have already gone to some games...probably ending up in us getting arrested due to how crazy we'd get cheering on the Yankees

WOOT WOOT!
^ so off topic...
on topic
I still think going to Italy would be cool, and i might be going this summer.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 4:46pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

I live in Arizona, I was born in Arizona, and I will more then likely continue to live in Arizona.

Never lived there. I did live in the two states next to you though (next being left and right). So YAY West Cost! Except Arizona is weird. Not doing Daylight Savings and all. Just isn't right.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 4:48pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

I still think going to Italy would be cool, and i might be going this summer.

NOOO, please don't leave. :( For how long?

Reply to Where are you from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!