where do you live?

where do you want to travel to?

what do you like about where you live?

• 64 Replies
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I live in Iowa! I would like to travel to Scotland sometime. I like corn and the ridiculous stereotypes about Iowa. Do people actually think we ride cows to work? Apparently. We also have the most crop circles and we also produce a lot of pork. Pork is awesome. Gas prices are also cheaper up here because we produce ethanol.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I live in San Diego. So Cal

I want to travel to a lot of Asia in the east and most of north europe ^^

Third I want to live in Japan. Sushi is awesome ;DD

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I live in Colorado!

I want to travel to China!I'm sorta an Asian!

I like everything about where I live

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Ohio.

Tour Europe, possibly even live there.

Nearly nothing, the city I live in is garbage. I can't wait to get out of here.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Singapore, along the East, though that hardly matters on an island 40 kilometres at its widest.

I want to study in the UK, but I'll always want to stay here. It is home after all.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Southern Cali. I want to travel to Japan again. If I lived anywhere besides Cali, it'd probs also be Japan.

Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts
Farmer

I live in California. No certain cities will be said, though :P

California is very warm. And it's big. And...dry

I'd want to live in space. But in reality, I'd stay in California. Or...Rhode Island. Seems like a nice place, although small.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

In Southern California at the moment, but I'll be spending most of the next 3.5 years in the Northeast due to college. I'll probably come back here during breaks, but how often will be contingent on the internships I get.

For grad school and the early years of independent life, I would love to live in a vivacious urban environment, ideally in San Francisco, Boston, or New York City. Afterwards, a suburban area with some culture would be nice.

As for traveling, I'd love to go to Japan, France, and England. Might study abroad in one of those countries, but that'll take some serious curricular planning.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Not going to right out say it...but if someone can guess it (and not just randomly guess it too..) I will tell them if they are right or wrong

I would love to travel Europe again...as well as re-visit Japan (Nagahama to be exact)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I live in Australia somewhere on the East.

I'll like to travel to either Japan because of the animes and mangas or the US for no particular reason.

What I like about my area? I really don't know...

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i live in israel close to the dead sea.

i wish i lived in the usa.

....cant think of anything unfortunately. anyone who knows me knows id rather live in america.

i dont care much about traveling but i guess japan would be nice

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

New York
I would like to go to Africa or Italy some day, as I am Italian and could possibly see relatives. And other italian stuff, like rome.
I live in NY, whats not to like?

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I live in Ireland.
I'd love to go to America/Australia.

I don't like too much about my area..

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

I live in New Hampshire. Whoo! I don't think I've ever seen another person that lives here on here...
Hmmm... I guess I like that I live close enough to cities to travel to them but far enough away to be pretty secluded. There's not a whole lot else to do here...
I have this weird desire to travel to Ireland and Scotland. I have no idea why.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I live in NY, whats not to like?

The Mets

I don't think I've ever seen another person that lives here on here...

AG really needs to hold a meeting for us community members so we can all meet each other and stand there awkwardly for a few minute then walk away
Showing 1-15 of 64