Nomad

I live in Vietnam

I'd like to travel to US

I like the people (most) very friendly

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Judging from your discussion with Pickpocket I'd say you live in New York somewhere. Possibly even NYC.

Sadly..no. Trust me, if I lived in NY..pick and I would have already gone to some games...probably ending up in us getting arrested due to how crazy we'd get cheering on the Yankees
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Im from Israel.

I want to travel the world! anywher. If ill make a list, it will just include all the countries in the world propebly.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

On the plus side..you had a baseball star giving you funny looks..not many people can say that

Cano was giving out PLENTY of funny looks on that trip. Not to me, but still. I saw him go by on the All-Star drive with Jeter. He liked my hat, I could tell.
Sadly..no. Trust me, if I lived in NY..pick and I would have already gone to some games...probably ending up in us getting arrested due to how crazy we'd get cheering on the Yankees

WOOT WOOT!
^ so off topic...
on topic
I still think going to Italy would be cool, and i might be going this summer.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I live in Arizona, I was born in Arizona, and I will more then likely continue to live in Arizona.

Never lived there. I did live in the two states next to you though (next being left and right). So YAY West Cost! Except Arizona is weird. Not doing Daylight Savings and all. Just isn't right.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

NOOO, please don't leave. For how long?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

NOOO, please don't leave.

Why would him leaving his country for a couple of weeks effect you?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Cano was giving out PLENTY of funny looks on that trip. Not to me, but still. I saw him go by on the All-Star drive with Jeter. He liked my hat, I could tell.

I am now mentally sharing this moment with you... =o

You best tell us how it was upon your return!

Because it is pickpocket

-----

On topic..

Going to see the Yankees again with my mom next season...always a fun trip. About 3.5-4.5 hours to the city of the team they are playing against.

With killersup's reaction from pick possibly leaving for a lil bit...how will y'all fair without me for a few days? =p haha
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Because it is pickpocket

Yes but France does have the internet so he may still be on AG.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Yes but France does have the internet so he may still be on AG.

I said ITALY.

Because it is pickpocket

Hell yeah.
Relax, I would just be gone for like a week...
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The end of the world looks fabulous from this end of the world.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

My name is Mickey (no one would of guessed!)and I live in Oregon. I would love to travel to Switzerland, Germany or Ireland sometime. I am 50% Korean, 12.5% Irish, a bit English and the rest American. I'm related to the man who flew the first guy who was on the first expedition to the south pole. I'm also probably related to the guy... Something O'Connor who was in All in the Family. My life has been full of ups and downs, but I am extremely glad to be Me, Myself, and I.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I live in the middle of the East Coast. One of three states, which i shall allow you to decide because i still have to retain some privacy :3
I would like to go to Venice, Russia, Taiwan, and New York. I love all those places (even though i haven't been to the first two) Because Venice is going to drown soon, and Russia has snow! And stuff, Taiwan is where half my family is, and New York is just plain freaking epic.
Oh and i'm supposed to put my nationality? Okay....1/4 Russian. 1/4 America. 1/2 Taiwanese. Aight there. ^J^

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Yes also Greece. Yay. :3

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

I live in NY. Long island

I would like to travel to Italy. Because of nthe great food

Its a great place to live. But expensive