ForumsWEPRAnyone else feel this way?

34 12784
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i dont know about you but it is a bit odd to me that after one shooting, it seems to me that there is another shooting, and then another. this happened after the movie theatre shooting in colorado too. also in my shcool district there were 2 lockdowns today and a kid at a neighboring high school brought a gun. another kid at my school got sent home because he said he was going to kill another student who is a good friend of mine

• 34 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

But then we have an instance like near my area of living...many black people are killed often due to gang violence...but a white girl is killed and the mayor holds a press conference about how violence/gang violence needs to be cracked down on

Statement still holds through, though explanation will be withheld in the name of racial harmony.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Death is an everyday occurrence.

But then we have an instance like near my area of living...many black people are killed often due to gang violence...but a white girl is killed and the mayor holds a press conference about how violence/gang violence needs to be cracked down on

But much of the rich population is white, and they are the ones receiving the news. Face it, if you are like a group of people you are more likely to get worried if one of them was killed than if you heard about the death of a different kind of people.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

being rich has nothing to do whit it.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

being rich has nothing to do whit it.

Being white does, being part of a group does, having an event on the same group does. Did you even read the full post?
ptcdcs
ptcdcs
14 posts
Nomad

[quote]But much of the rich population is white, and they are the ones receiving the news. Face it, if you are like a group of people you are more likely to get worried if one of them was killed than if you heard about the death of a different kind of people.

Think about it, if a white kid is killed by a black man we don't here ****. If a black kid is killed by someone not black, it's like it's never happened before! If your'e so "FOR" racial equality then why do you care how "white" people and "black" people are different? All the matters is that we are all [b]PEOPLE.

ptcdcs
ptcdcs
14 posts
Nomad

Sorry, forgot to take it off quote.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Think about it, if a white kid is killed by a black man we don't here ****. If a black kid is killed by someone not black, it's like it's never happened before! If your'e so "FOR" racial equality then why do you care how "white" people and "black" people are different? All the matters is that we are all PEOPLE.

Time for a shocking discovery.
It is not [b]I who cares about skin color, it was the morons who actually got off of their butts when someone of their skin color was killed. -_-
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

on the news for 2 year. people lose interest in that time.

My point exactly. People are becoming numb to violence. After a while, they don't care at all, no matter how severe it's getting.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

When somebody kills some kids on Connecticut, everybody weeps. When a bomber in Afghanistan blows up 60 people, nobody gives a ****.

its because the librals have agenda to ban guns, simple as that.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

This certainly plays a role, but more important is that occasional shootings in your own country are much closer than a bunch of anonymous people blown up in one of the many suicide bombings in some far away country.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Take a good look at the Democratic political spectrum. Just how many want to outright ban guns? None, close to zero.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

It's getting around december 21st so I guess people are begining to nut up. I kinda expected this around this time, probably be some riots that day too.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

if any of the shootings have anything to do whit the doomsday then you can sue history channel for being 1 of the big spreaders of this scam.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

You seem pesimistic, I'm just simply stating one of the sinerious why people my be nutting up. Sorry If I misspell anything, good vocab, limited knowledge of spelling.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I'm just simply stating one of the sinerious why people my be nutting up.

maybe. and if so, [insert my last post]
history channel has already been sued after the suicide of a 12 year old. (dunno the outcome of it)
Showing 16-30 of 34