ForumsWEPRAnyone else feel this way?

34 12798
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i dont know about you but it is a bit odd to me that after one shooting, it seems to me that there is another shooting, and then another. this happened after the movie theatre shooting in colorado too. also in my shcool district there were 2 lockdowns today and a kid at a neighboring high school brought a gun. another kid at my school got sent home because he said he was going to kill another student who is a good friend of mine

• 34 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

It's getting around december 21st so I guess people are begining to nut up. I kinda expected this around this time, probably be some riots that day too.

I'll bookmark this and get back to it on the 22nd to laugh. There were no riots the last half a dozen times Camping made such moronic statements and I don't believe there will be now.

if any of the shootings have anything to do whit the doomsday then you can sue history channel for being

History Channel should now be renamed, Faux-Conspiracy-With-Gaping-Holes Channel.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I personally don't think the end of the world. I'll quote what that gun on MIB said, or try anyways.

[quote] The pearson is smart, people are stupid.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

meh... I've found one constant everywhere I've been. there will always be people who use violence to achieve whatever end they are aiming for, and usually that goal seems nonsensical.
just remember that your ideas are just that, yours, and other people are entitled to their ideas, no matter how strange they may seem to you.

wontgetmycatnip
wontgetmycatnip
95 posts
Peasant

History Channel should now be renamed, Faux-Conspiracy-With-Gaping-Holes Channel.

Sort of like Faux News than? Just calling it The "History" Channel
Showing 31-34 of 34