Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Anyone else feel this way?

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 10:58am

ptcdcs

ptcdcs

12 posts

But much of the rich population is white, and they are the ones receiving the news. Face it, if you are like a group of people you are more likely to get worried if one of them was killed than if you heard about the death of a different kind of people.

Think about it, if a white kid is killed by a black man we don't here ****. If a black kid is killed by someone not black, it's like it's never happened before! If your'e so "FOR" racial equality then why do you care how "white" people and "black" people are different? All the matters is that we are all [b]PEOPLE.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 10:59am

ptcdcs

ptcdcs

12 posts

Sorry, forgot to take it off quote.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 11:02am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Think about it, if a white kid is killed by a black man we don't here ****. If a black kid is killed by someone not black, it's like it's never happened before! If your'e so "FOR" racial equality then why do you care how "white" people and "black" people are different? All the matters is that we are all PEOPLE.

Time for a shocking discovery.
It is not [b]I
who cares about skin color, it was the morons who actually got off of their butts when someone of their skin color was killed. -_-

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 1:29pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

on the news for 2 year. people lose interest in that time.

My point exactly. People are becoming numb to violence. After a while, they don't care at all, no matter how severe it's getting.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 1:43pm

toemas

toemas

315 posts

When somebody kills some kids on Connecticut, everybody weeps. When a bomber in Afghanistan blows up 60 people, nobody gives a ****.

its because the librals have agenda to ban guns, simple as that.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 2:11pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,027 posts

Knight

This certainly plays a role, but more important is that occasional shootings in your own country are much closer than a bunch of anonymous people blown up in one of the many suicide bombings in some far away country.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 9:52pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,006 posts

Knight

Take a good look at the Democratic political spectrum. Just how many want to outright ban guns? None, close to zero.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 9:57pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

It's getting around december 21st so I guess people are begining to nut up. I kinda expected this around this time, probably be some riots that day too.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 10:16pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

if any of the shootings have anything to do whit the doomsday then you can sue history channel for being 1 of the big spreaders of this scam.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 10:19pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

You seem pesimistic, I'm just simply stating one of the sinerious why people my be nutting up. Sorry If I misspell anything, good vocab, limited knowledge of spelling.

Reply to Anyone else feel this way?

You must be logged in to post a reply!