Forums

ForumsForum Games

Monster Survival

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 6:48pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

let's start off by firing a few arrows at the earth elementals and aiming for a headshot. (and just give me perks that are useful for bow and arrows and the like.)

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 7:05pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

I send out the 3 earth elementals to look for stone and bring it back to the fort.

Let's see. Elementals. Strong against one, weak to another. Very well, I sheath my Epic Sword and pick up a Magic staff, then cast Aeroga on the Earth Elementals. exploit their weakness to air!

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 8:59pm

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

443 posts

.....eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *Tackles a Fire Elemental and uses it as a club to beat the other elementals*

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 4:05am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

I'm gonna make a warhammer. First, I try make a pole out of the wood, cutting the rest into planks for building. Next, I will cut the nearest rock (gently, so that the knife doesn't break it the rock is too strong) into a square shape, mount it on the pole and then look for something that can and will serve as a rope to hold the head on my hammer.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 10:28am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

i get into a jeep, then i cast the following spells:

magma-geysers at the metal elementals to melt them, poison-blizzard at the fire elementals to freeze and/or poison them, lightning at the water elementals to electrocute them, tornado and sonic wave at the earth elemtals to shatter them , curse at all the elemental enemies to weaken them and bless at us to make us stronger for the battle.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 8:08am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

sooo...is this game dead? or are you planning to continue?

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 5:11pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

xAyjAy says:

Posted at 8:55am on 3/10/2013

so, are you planning to continue your game?

Azywng says:

Posted at 3:34pm on 3/11/2013

Sorry, but no... Planning on a new one with a player limit.

sorry for the bad news, but this game is dead.

Reply to Monster Survival

You must be logged in to post a reply!